Company : Acadmart Solutions Private Limited
Salary : ₹35,000 - ₹45,000 a month
Location : Maharashtra
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our growing Omni Channel organization.
As an Operations Specialist, you’ll need to be highly motivated, and very comfortable drawing insights from data. You should have the capability to lead change, develop people, and solve complex problems by thinking critically. You will also need to develop and successfully implement solutions to meet the operational process requirements and support Acadmart’s business objectives and strategies.
The Omni Channel Operations Specialist will work closely with Category and Sales teams to develop and manage Fulfillment and Operation Capabilities and Solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers in a sustainable, profitable manner. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong understanding and passion for customer experience, be able to articulate ideas that build and improve processes, operations, and systems that support our member and customer community
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Develop, execute, and manage Omni Channel Fulfilment solutions that support online assortment for the entire portfolio in a sustainable, profitable manner covering and end to end from vendor to delivery at customer end.
- Drive reviews with satisfied customers to bring about a culture of transparency and better customer experience.
· Identify processes and structure for customer service team and prepare SOPs for supporting customer related information.
- Support business plans based on knowledge/expertise/previous experience insights and best practices to meet or exceed our strategy objectives at Acadmart.
- Partner and support our Omni Channel sales teams in driving their sales targets and supporting category growth and contributing to category strategies.
- Partner with vendors to develop processes for Operational needs that contribute to an efficient and agile work environment with commitments being met on time – including but not limited to logistics, warehousing and transportation.
- Demonstrate strong data and program management to create an actionable plan and monitor results.
· Manage Daily, Weekly, and Monthly reporting and project trends for use in forecasting.
· Manage eCommerce platform experience including finding products, product images, adding to cart, and order placement process.
Education Requirements and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- 3-5 years in operations
- Minimum of 3+ years of expertise in category with experience in eCommerce and Marketing is a strong plus.
- Demonstrate an interest and skillset suited to Omni Channels
- Possess strong analytical skills with experience analyzing data sources to develop actionable insights
- Experience in working with forecasting/demand planning for our B2B2C model
- Experience with Process Evaluation and Improvement
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹35,000.00 - ₹45,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- category in eCommerce and Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer