Company : BIZNEZBEE SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Salary : ₹17,050 - ₹51,461 a month
Location : Tamil Nadu
Job Role: Medical Scribes are the future of an interactive industry.
They are the Physician’s support system. As a Medical Scribe, you work alongside physicians in a real-time environment.
Medical Scribes undertake to create and/ or update the medical charts of patients in Electronic Health Record (EHR) and thereby freeing the physicians for focusing on what they do best-taking care of patients.
All this is done while the Scribe is far away from the physician, but connected through technology. With the onset of technology like Google Glass, the idea of a Medical Scribe has become a reality.
Being a part of the live physician-patient encounter, Medical Scribes greatly add value by increasing the time spent on patient care.
This profile of a Medical Scribe is expected to be a part of the physician-patient interaction remotely and comprehend the conversation in the EHR Eligibility
- An applicant must possess experience as a Medical Scribe of a minimum of 6 months or above. * Will to work in regular night shift.
- He/She must have all technical arrangements like Laptop or Computer connected with excellent Internet connect, Headset and a good power backup to work from home.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹17,050.00 - ₹51,461.00 per month
- Night shift
- US shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Live medical scribing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excellent English (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19