Company : Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Manufacturing Officer - Aurangabad
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics, vision and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver physician and patient-centric products and solutions.
As pioneers in medical devices, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care—working to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs and drive value. We create smart, people-centered healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and more vibrantly.
Responsible for supporting manufacturing processes by implementing all aspects of process improvement, equipment setup, testing, documentation, problem correction and related tooling.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Updates supervisor of work status or problems with recommendations for improvement or correction. Implements approved corrective action. Modifies procedures to improve equipment operation or processes.
- Responds to basic system alarms and reset alarms as necessary.
- Records assignments and prepare documentation concerning materials, parts used, concepts, designs, drawings and processes.
- Compiles data to develop reports for management.
- Administers testing protocols and documents results.
- Coordinates manufacturing phase in of new products or product changes.
- Responds to safety issues by recommending and implementing a resolution.
- Completes specialized studies or experiments and prepares reports on results
- Co-ordinate Secondary Sealing, Needle and Packing operations to meet production objectives & targets. Responsible for log book, cleaning record, Leak rate test record and run sheets review of Sterilization process.
- Get the daily plan from Production Supervisor of Suture Finishing Department and Non-SFD department and start the work as per applicable SOPs and SPECs.
- Visually inspect the batch material as per batch card & reconcile the quantity received for production.
- Ensure production machines are cleaned and activity documented in daily cleaning record and Batch Manufacturing records.
- Ensure availability of input RM and PM as per production plan for the line.
- Allot required manpower to individual work stations.
- Ensure effective verification of line clearance done by concerned associates and document the same in Batch Manufacturing record.
- Ensure machine operating parameters are documented at respective workstations in Batch Manufacturing record.
- Ensure environmental parameters and challenge test wherever applicable is documented in Batch Manufacturing record.
- Ensure IPQA samples are withdrawn at each workstation and handed over to IPQA for testing.
- Ensure output at each workstation is properly identified, segregated, labeled and quantity is reconciled. In case of any discrepancy in output quantity during reconciliation, inform production supervisor for further action.
- Verify the accuracy of data filled for daily OEE log, defect classification log and equipment usage log.
- Co-ordinate with warehouse for additional RM/PM inputs if required.
- Co-ordinate with Engineering and IPQA in case of machine breakdowns and quality issues.
- Partner and get involved with Cross functional departments in the investigation / correction of process failure for NCR'S, CAPA and Internal Audits for production department.
- Responsible to assure that line or function runs in a safe, clean and environmentally sound manner and report Near Misses.
- Responsible to coordinate and meet production objectives & targets.
- To improve the efficiency of Operation using Lean Principles and Process Excellence including 5S
- To ensure that agreed norms are met at each workstation as per CBA.
- Responsible for handling of assigned Nonconformance in Needle, Non abs, Sterilization and Secondary sealing, packing department.
- Ensure Consumables Inventory (Non-Stock consumables)
- Ensure Training completion and adherence of associates within due date for Production department.
BUSINESS EXCELLENCE & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT:
To improve the efficiency of Operation using Lean Principles and Process Excellence to ensure reliability of manufacturing equipment & enhance capability of manufacturing processes. Supports continuous improvement methodology like JJPS etc.
- Ensure EHS culture followed within the department including meeting the EHS standards and Audit requirements & continuous mentoring/training of the associates.
- Responsible to assure that manufacturing department is appropriately run in a 5S compliant, safe, clean and environmentally sound manner.
- Interpret Company policies to associates and enforce safety regulations.
- Participate in various special projects/ initiatives as needed.
- Responsible to implement actions as communicated by chapter owners.
- Ensure role and responsibility of team to comply with EHSS expectation
- Ensure EHSS meeting, assessments, audits in the area.
- Provide support and ensure people attends EHSS TRAINING as per plan.
- Guide to area members to understand the EHSS expectations and track their Guide performance on implementation.
- Ensure monthly Gemba round in the area and 90% on time closer
QUALITY & COMPLIANCE:
- Establish and manage relationships with cross functional team to ensure quality of work and compliance with all quality system requirements, company policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Participate in audits and gap assessments in support of the internal & external audit readiness.
- Supports for NCR’s investigation / correction of process failure.
- Partner with cross functions (Maintenance, IPQA, QC etc) for investigation / correction of process failure in terms of NC / CAPA.
- Ensures for training / compliance of GMP as per guidelines and site procedures and Policies and on the job training. Complies with all training requirements to perform duties of the job.
- Ensure adherence/compliance to Records Management policies and procedures, as applicable.
- Observes & promotes all regulatory requirements as defined per applicable regulations, rules & procedures and notifies any violation or deviation to the immediate supervisor or appropriate authority
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Responsible for ensuring that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition, if applicable.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
- Can sign on the contractor gate pass, RGP, NRGP, OT, Leaves of direct reports, Invoices
- Can sign on the various breakdown reports during the shift, PM records
- Approval as per delegation process
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Graduate with 3-6 Years of Work Experience
Candidates need to have experience in the Medical Devices, Pharma of FMCG industry.
- Detailed knowledge of Manufacturing processes, fabrication technology and process capability.
- Ability to analyze plan & map progress against decided manufacturing plan.
- Ability to train, certify & allocate manpower as per requirement at various stages of manufacturing.
- Product knowledge with respect to product functionality, product requirements, product characteristics and field applications
- Business Excellence
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations in a manufacturing environment
- Thorough understanding of process criteria and regulations and business impact of decisions and actions
- Strong technical, planning and execution capabilities
- Ability to analyze, balance and prioritize risks
- Acquaintance with GMP, machines and equipment
- Adequate understanding of process system improvement in terms of process control, process development and process optimization
- Quality and Compliance
- Thorough understanding and application of process specific knowledge
- Ability to understand and apply the knowledge of financial aspects
- Ability to understand and apply the system modeling techniques
- Ability to apply Process Analytics & Problem solving techniques & Process System Improvement
- Technology & Data Management
- Project Management
- Analytics & Problem Solving
- Decision Making and financial awareness
- Knowledge & change Management
Quality and Compliance
- Quality Mindset
- Compliance Orientation
- Environment Health & Safety
- Financial Management & Budgeting
- Business Case Development
- Business Orientation
- Change Management
- Time Management
- Global Mindset & Management
- Builds internal and external relationships based on respect
- Seeks, listens to and incorporates diverse points of view
- Collaborates openly across boundaries and acts as a team player
- Inspires and contributes ideas that challenge thinking
- Courageously tries new things, tests and learns from mistakes
- Demonstrates resilience and agility to drive and adapt to change
- Develops self and others to reach their goals
- Engages in open and honest conversations
- Drives performance by managing energy and taking ownership for outcomes
Live the CREDO:
- Puts the needs of Our Credo stakeholders first
- Pursues the highest standards of quality, safety, compliance and ethics
- Ensures everyday actions contribute to Our Purpose
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)