|Manager – GTM Operations|
Manager – GTM Operations
Company : Zscaler
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Manager – GTM Operations
Location: Bangalore, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data Center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data Center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data Center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data Center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
The Manager – GTM Operations will report to the Senior Sales Operations Manager. This role is part of our BI & Analytics team which is responsible for insights & business analytics for the all the Go-to-Market (GTM) functions. This position will solve business problems using data for driving the growth of the organization. The candidate would be expected to lead the team of analysts aligned to different GTM functions/GEOs
Working closely with field stakeholders/Regional GTM Operations to target the right pain point, gain business context, unearth problems, and create data backed programs to positively impact business performance
- Lead initiatives related to QBRs and Annual Business Planning for the different GTM functions/GEOs
- Lead the analyst team to help bring consistency and governance in reporting for different GEOs
- Drive the team to build a scalable and efficient process for ad-hoc analysis requests from field users and management
- Work closely with BI team and Analytics team to relay the information on requirements of metrics from the field teams. Also, help drive adoption of existing dashboards from the field users
- Identify areas of automation of reports or processes and work with cross functional teams to implement
- Present complex information and data in an easy-to-understand way to drive action
- Coach & guide the analysts in their projects and build & execute a career development plan for the team
- 6-10 years of experience in Business Insights function
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Google Spreadsheet & Excel is required. Working knowledge of SQL and Tableau
- Ability to drive data backed solution in a multi-disciplinary environment and collaborate with diverse internal teams
- Drive to learn, iterate and innovate and passionate about applying data to solve business problems
- Experience of leading a team of 3-5 analysts
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and strong team player
- Ability to engage effectively with stakeholders across all levels of organization
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting-edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.