|Government Proposal Writer / Technical Writer - Bathinda, IN|
Government Proposal Writer / Technical Writer - Bathinda, IN
Company : Evergreen Technologies, LLC.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Punjab
Title: Government Proposal Writer / Technical Writer
- We are seeking an Entry-Level Proposal Writer / Technical Writer that has experience working in the Government arena.
- This person will take direction to help with planning, organizing, writing, examining, and revising government proposals.
- As the Government Proposal Writer, you would be responsible for analyzing RFP requirements and developing compliance matrixes, proposal schedules, outlines, and kickoff materials.
This would be an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to get their start in the industry and passionate about creating proposal materials. This is a remote role, but will work alongside the Director of Government Relations.
- Less than 2 years’ experience working in Government submission process
- Good understanding of Proposal or Grant Writing (RFPs, SSNs, RTOPs, RFIs etc.)
- Designing and creating compliant content and competitive responses to RFPs, as well as; Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Task Order Proposals (RTOPs), etc.
- Writing and delivering proposal content (i.e., Executive Summary, Technical and Management Approach, Past Performance Descriptions).
- Analyzing RFP requirements and developing compliance matrix, proposal schedule, proposal outline, and kickoff meeting
- Copyediting proposal content, including reviewing for compliance, accuracy, and completeness.