|Front End Developer|
Front End Developer
Company : Real Time Data Services
Salary : ₹30,000 - ₹59,044 a month
Location : Haryana
Operating for over a decade and headquartered in the tech city, Gurugram, Real Time Data ServicesPvtLtd.is a group of companies thriving in the domain of global information technology by serving clients in the field of Cloud Computing, Telecommunications and Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS). RTDS group consists of reputed businesses competing in the Indian, UK, and US markets, including Acefone (https://www.acefone.com) and Servetel (https://www.servetel.in), which are cloud communication providers; and Ace Cloud Hosting (https://www.acecloudhosting.com), which is a cloud hosting service. Our global tier-1 network and range of integrated data centres empower us to provide flawless services to global customers spread across the world via Managed Hosting Services, Managed Storage and Back Up, Managed Database and Co-location. Our expertise in cloud computing, cloud telephony & other IT services allows us to deliver solutions that simplify the business and enhance their performance.
Official Website: https://www.myrealdata.in/
Our offered solutions · Accounting and business applications on the cloud
· Server virtualization and consolidation solutions for building private clouds
· Cloud-based communication services to connect within organizations
· Provide a lean, scalable, bespoke and cost-effective telecommunication service to help businesses expand their businesses
We believe strongly that the space between Next and Now is “How”. How we ensure we are one step ahead of what the businesses need is by exploring and creating new frontiers. Converting technology trends into advantages for our clients is our forte and with our offerings we help enable our clients- business in their pursuit of “Next”.
· More than 6,000 Clients globally
· Technology Partners of TATA to launch hosted Contact Centre Services
· Microsoft Direct Partner under the CSP Program
· Intuit authorized Commercial Hosting Provider
· Registered NASSCOM, Internet Telephony Services Providers’ Association in UK
· User Favourite Award by Accountex USA in 2016, ‘Great User Experience Award’ by Finances Online in 2018, K2 Quality Award for Customer Satisfaction in 2019, VMware Accelerating Cloud Provider Partner Award 2020
· 8 Data centres located across USA
What’s in it for you? / Why work for us?
· Work in an autonomous, agile, and dynamic environment.
· Performance driven, rewarding and respectful work culture.
· Ample opportunities to learn and grow.
Key Functional Responsibilities
· Modification of existing WordPress Website
· Responsive template & landing page development
· PSD to WordPress Convert smoothly with no responsive issue.
· Optimize websites for page speed and SEO
· Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones, tablets, and other devices as well.
· Build reusable, error free code for future use.
· Basic knowledge of photoshop.
· Understanding of SEO principles.
· Knowledge of cPanel and FTP Solutions such as FileZilla.
· Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
· Good communication skills
· Monitoring the performance of the live website.
· Designing and implementing new features and functionality
· Basic Knowledge of PHP
· Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
· Using perfectly JSON API by using AJAX.
· Word Press – Customization
· Proven work experience as a Front-End WordPress Developer/ UI Developer for 3-8 years
· Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure and meet deadline.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹59,044.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Angular: 2 years (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Required)
- HTML5: 2 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19