Company : Plus Health Tech Ventures Private Limited
Salary : ₹30,000 - ₹50,000 a month
Location : Karnataka
Ayu Health is a network of high-quality hospitals focused on providing high quality healthcare for all. Ayu Health’s proprietary technology allows hospitals to serve patients at lower costs, provide a better experience, and maintain high medical quality standards. All Ayu Health hospitals are accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH)
- 100% Fixed price packages
- High Quality with the Best Doctors and Technology
- Lowest Prices in your city
- Affordable prices, easy payment options, 0% EMI
- Complete Insurance Support
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: https://ayu.health/
- Maintain data for each patient coming through an offline channel.
- Maintain payout data for all the patients who got admitted through an offline channel.
- Supervision and coordination of billings
- Organize data for RTM and CME
- Maintaining and preparing daily / weekly / monthly reports.
- Strategy and planning for the new patient in flow
- Maintain data for discounts given
- Understand patient profile & problem
- Provide every possible help they need throughout their journey
- Maintain and coordinate with vendors for branding activities like radio, newspaper Ad’s and hoardings.
- Should be willing to travel across cities where we operate.
- Bachelor’s required - Medical field preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience 3 to 5 years, preferably in healthcare industry
- Open to a start-up environment
- Ability to develop and maintain good public relations
- Should be fluency in Kannada, English & Hindi or Telugu, Tamil
- Prepared immediate joiner
- Should be able to work round the clock ( when ever business demands)
- Should be a problem solver.
- Only Female candidates can apply
Application Deadline: 25/1/2022
Expected Start Date: 15/1/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter assistance
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Joining bonus
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- How many years of Experience do you have in healthcare industry ?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
- English/Kannada/Hindi or Telugu, Tamil (Preferred)