|Background Vetting Administrator|
Background Vetting Administrator
Company : Fidelity International
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
About the opportunity
The Background Vetting Team, forms part of the HR Shared Services function the main departmental responsibilities are:
- Employee Background Screening - UK, Europe, India & Far East, compliance with Employment Legislation, Policy and Procedures
Purpose of your role
The Background Vetting Administrator’s role is multifunctional within the Background Vetting team, providing direct support to the Assistant Manager and direct India BV colleagues, together with support as and when required to the wider Global BV Team, as well as undertaking projects or task as directed by the Senior Background Vetting Manager.
Performance of the background vetting for all areas of the business and review of data gathered by in-house systems, to include but not limited to;
- Undertaking background vetting checks as required for all India new joiners
- Supporting the India team BV Administrators, Manager and the Global BV team and Senior BV Manager with case management
- Liaison with HR and the Business Stakeholders on specific cases
- Assist in gathering source data for the making of risk based decisions in cases of a contentious nature
- Undertake ad hoc work and projects as directed by the Senior BV Manager
Experience and Qualifications Required
Skills and experience
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Problem solving approach.
- Ability to co-ordinate and work well under pressure.
- Manage high volumes.
- The candidate will be required to be professional, confident, confidential and discreet.
- The role requires liaison with all levels or people, both within the organisation and externally.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Able to remain motivated while completing routine tasks.
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach and attitude.
- Software skills will be required, particular skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Investigative and questioning nature.
- Good team working and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.56 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $783.6 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $567 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond.
We are committed to being a truly flexible employer, encouraging and trusting our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our business, our colleagues and our clients. We offer the maximum possible flexibility over where and when you work for all, considering your role and any local regulations. We call this new approach "dynamic working".
Find out more about what we do, our history, our new approach of "dynamic working" and how you could be a part of our future at https://careers.fidelityinternational.com/about-us