|Associate Product Manager/Product Manager|
Associate Product Manager/Product Manager
Company : Talent Flow Private Limited
Salary : ₹8,00,000 - ₹10,00,000 a year
Location : Telangana
Product Manager Job Description
Greetings from Talent Flow Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a Product Manager or an Associate Product Manager who likes setting high quality standards for web applications and is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals. This role will report to the CEO.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification for product delivery.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Perform product demos to customers.
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast.
- Develop sales tools and collateral.
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success.
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Brief the C-level employees about the development of the product
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching excellent products.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/MS degree in Computer Science, B.Tech preferred).
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- A work experience especially with data and startups a big plus.
- Passion for data analytics, product management, and history of self-learning.
- An insatiable desire to know your customer through data, data, and more data.
- Strong sense of personal accountability and ownership of deliverables.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹800,000.00 - ₹1,000,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Performance bonus
All Covid-19 Precautions are followed (mandatory)