|Vice President - Full Stack Java Engineer|
Vice President - Full Stack Java Engineer
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Key technologies used in the team include: Java, Spring Boot, Kafka, IntelliJ, private cloud( Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry) and OracleDB.
- You will be part of an agile team responsible for the development of key platform systems and tools which help improve the productivity of our firm-wide developer community.
- Collaborate across a wide variety of teams to deliver solutions aligned to our target technology stack.
- Work in a environment with high levels of trust, collaboration and one that welcomes diversity of thought and approach to solving complex problems.
- 7+ years in Java & Spring Boot programming.
- Understanding of good coding practices, code refactoring & test mocking.
- Ability to apply a variety of testing practices to support our continuous delivery approach.
- Understand how to apply event streaming and microservice patterns.
- Comfortable working in a test driven approach.
- Worked with at least one database solution.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.