|USI-EH-GFS -Audit Central Team-Analyst|
USI-EH-GFS -Audit Central Team-Analyst
Company : Deloitte
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
Work you’ll do
- Entry of Account and opportunity information in CRM, ensuring compliance with firm standards
- Updating/editing opportunities for the Audit practice
- Perform basic background and conflict checks
- Understand confidentiality, discretion and professional conduct in all aspects
- Creating codes to charge time and expenses, and editing them with a high degree of accuracy
- Respond to requests quickly and concisely
- Collaborating in ad hoc special projects as required
- Produce quality work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines as well as client expectations for quality and timeliness
- Assess work to determine best practice for efficient and accurate completion of projects
- Flexible to switch between responsibilities based on volumes and business priorities
- Liaise with other Deloitte teams
Work Location: Hyderabad
Shift Timings: Work in shifts (India time) on a rotational basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office package (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of work experience
- Good listening skills and comprehension skills to meet client’s expectations
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Proactive and highly organized with an exceptional ability to multi-task
- Good prioritizing skills
- Ability to respond to requests in a timely manner
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for continuous learning relevant to the role
- Experience working with CRM is an asset
How you’ll grow
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Requisition code: 66749