Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
The quest to find new and innovative technological solutions to protect our assets, data and people is what drives you. You will be part of a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You will share your expertise, thought leadership and overall guidance and support, both with your team and across all our business and technology groups. You will deploy best practices, develop new controls capabilities, and embrace emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap.
- Perform deployment, administration, management, configuration, testing, and integration tasks related to the cloud security platforms
- Help develop new cloud security strategies and implementations for the firm
- Champion a DevOps security model so that security is automated and elastic across all platforms
- Support the Firm's goals in secure cloud adoption through hands on interaction with development teams to cultivate a cloud first mindset in transitioning workloads
- Provide support to develop & improve the quality of technical engineering documentation
- Provide support to drive the maturity of the Cybersecurity software development lifecycle
- Makes decisions of a global, strategic nature by analyzing complex data systems and incorporating knowledge of other lines of business & JPMC standards
- Ensures all engineering activities are in conformance with JPMC policies and objectives
- Participate in the development of product technology roadmap & engineering documentation
- Participate in proof of concept research and development in line with emerging industry trends
- Participate in product design, development, and transition to operations
- Provide quality control of engineering deliverables
- Provide technical consultation to product management
- Provide technical interface between development and operations teams
- Leverage DevOps tools to build, harden, maintain and instrument a comprehensive cloud-based security orchestration platform for infrastructure as code
- Develop automated security and compliance capabilities in support of DevOps processes in a large-scale cloud computing environment
- Bachelor's Degree in a relative technical field or equivalent field experience.
- 2+ years of software engineering experience to include implementation of highly scalable systems, release management, software configuration, design, development and implementation is required (Python or Java ideally)
- Public/Private Cloud experience as it relates to Cybersecurity in a mission critical environment including:
- Ability to analyzing complex data systems - failure analysis / root cause analysis
- Developing, improving and maintaining technical engineering documentation
- Roadmap development and ability to evangelize / champion benefits to internal consumers
- Knowledge of cloud computing technologies and experience with workload migration to cloud
- Experience designing visibility outputs intended to establish baselines and prove security posture against implemented controls
- Desire to become an expert in Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Preferred qualifications: Experience with technologies such as CI/CD utilizing tools such as Github, Terraform, Jenkins
Your expertise in software development, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you'll do is vital, as it will protect over $27 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.