|Senior Front End Developer (Angular)|
Senior Front End Developer (Angular)
Company : Fretron Private Limited
Salary : ₹6,00,000 - ₹15,00,000 a year
Location : Haryana
Fretron Pvt. Ltd. - A SaaS based logistical organisation. We are one of the fastest growing start-ups founded by visionary industry veterans having combined experience of 35 years with a vision of creating the most comprehensive cloud-based logistics tech and transportation management platform. Using our logistics automation platform, we are helping several major companies to cut down their freight cost, increase order and load management efficiency, reduce delays and gain end-to-end visibility into their Logistics operations. Our customers include companies Like Jindal Saw, V-Mart Retail, Exide Industries, Century Ply, Shayam Steel etc.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Good Command on core of HTML, CSS
- Write new functionality, optimised product
- Ensure the quantity and maximise application performance
- Design mobile-first features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Responsive design experience a plus
- Review code of fellow team members
- Complete assigned task in timely manner
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Education: BE /MCA/ MCS/ BSc (Computer Science/ IT) / MSc (Computer Science/ IT).
- Work experience in saas based product organisation
- Lazy loading, Component Testing
- Redux based application state management
Why Join US
- GROWTH - We believe that in the fast paced era of technical revolution individuals get an abundance of opportunities to grow so we are always open to try new cutting edge tech and always keep our tech stacks up to date. With our flat org hierarchy we appreciate talent to shine. Our team consists of young individuals all committed to bring change and grow together.
- MASTERY - You will be working closely with the Founders and Function Heads and shall independently handle end to end responsibility for all product development functions. Our team members regularly acknowledge the fast pace and challenging environment where each member is continuously encouraged to continuously learn and apply best practices/tools and frameworks in order to achieve organisational goals.
- AUTONOMY - Goals and Metrics driven Progress tracking culture - where you will have a high degree of autonomy to figure out methods to produce the desired outcome.
- PURPOSE - Feel proud to be part of Fretron’s mission to contribute to the country’s economy by bringing efficiency in the USD 200 bn Logistics industry which employs over 30 million people by leveraging technology and digitalising the ecosystem.
- RELATIONSHIP - Be a part of a close knit team with a friendly culture, mutual respect in a fun filled environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹600,000.00 - ₹1,500,000.00 per year