|Regional Sales Manager|
Regional Sales Manager
Company : Atrium Genomics
Salary : ₹20,000 a month
Location : Haryana
ATRIUM GENOMICS vision of innovating healthcare and improving lifestyle choices by using the latent knowledge of genomics and data science. We focus on well-being and preventive healthcare and built up a uniquely comprehensive program by using Genetics, Diagnostics Imaging, Vitals, and Medical History. This will provide a detailed snapshot of personal health, changes your body going through, and analyze the future & immediate health risks associated with it.
· The job holder will be responsible for strengthening the Genetic Diagnostic testing business line. The candidate shall oversee managing the business development and commercial side of the Genetic Diagnostic testing portfolio and visit, convert and deal commercially with potential contacts and customers.
· The person will be based in Delhi or Gurgaon, India.
· Target and reach the potential customers in the pre-conception, pre-natal and post-natal reproductive stages, such as Cardiologists*.
· Contact, visit and introduce the company Genetic Diagnostic Services focusing on the specific applications.
· Keep up the latest tests information and clinical data supplied by the company and interpret, present, and discuss this data with contacts and customers during visits, calls, and/or presentations.
· Develop a strong and positive working relationship with contacts and customers and assess their satisfaction level with our services.
· Meet and exceed sales target by region, product, and any other segmentation requested by management.
· Follow up on product/tests sales and customers, hospitals, and centers requests.
· Plan weekly and monthly work schedules with the Business Development Managers.
· Follow up with team discussing client’s feedback, satisfaction, competitors, and market updates.
· Keep maintain and update detailed contact records of all clients (Salesforce).
· Prepare and register daily coverage visits and send through email.
· Meet and exceed other Salesforce or CRM needed activities and records.
· Plan and organize conferences, events, and activities for clients.
· Coordinates with genetic counselors to arrange counseling sessions for patients suffering from genetic disorders and conditions.
· Collaborates with other physicians and biologists to determine the specific genetic tests that need to be performed on a patient.
· Willing to travel extensively.
· Masters/Bachelors in Biotechnology /Life Sciences.
· Has deep knowledge in diagnostic services and others
· Knowledge of Molecular Biology and Human Genetics.
· Knowledge of Human Genome nomenclature.
· Fluent in English, oral and written.
· Good sales and communication skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Organizational skills.
· The ability to remain flexible and seek alternative options to problems.
· Problem-solving skills.
Must have depth knowledge of Genetic diagnostic segment, also more than 2-3 years’ experience approaching different Doctors & Subspecialty. In both the private and public sectors.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: From ₹20,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter assistance
- Flexible shift
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Do you stay in Delhi-NCR?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Diagnostic sales: 2 years (Required)
- Doctor's meeting &sales: 2 years (Required)
- English (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Required)