|Global Bentley Administrator|
Global Bentley Administrator
Company : Jacobs
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
As a Bentley Administrator and Subject Matter Expert, you’ll be an integral part of the global Project Technology Solutions (PTS) Team, who share ongoing work, expertise, and innovation through local teams and global Networks of Excellence (NoE). In this role you will have the opportunity to be part of cutting-edge BIM and Plant technologies and work on world-class Building, Infrastructure, and Engineering projects across the globe that transform the future of our communities. You should be a self-motivated professional with experience in this role and have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally.
Here is how you contribute:
- Be a key stakeholder for advising and implementing Bentley products throughout the enterprise.
- Provide administration, technical support, and strategic input for 3D and BIM modeling tools used across the Lines of Business and Enterprise.
- Provides or plans ongoing user support and training for multiple 3D and BIM applications.
- Works closely with design team projects to provide Information Technology interfaces needed across the project scope.
- Customizing Bentley solutions and ProjectWise configurations to incorporate project requirements.
- Investigate and resolve issues identified by project users, engaging Bentley support services as required.
- Manage technical issues and help users with advanced Bentley BIM and ProjectWise capabilities.
- Identify process automation possibilities and evaluate and plan implementation on projects.
Bring your conceptual thinking, BIM/3D expertise, curiosity, adaptability, and talent for multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and join our team as we take Project Technology at Jacobs to the next level.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Extensive experience in, and passionate about, the use and configuration of engineering applications (e.g. 2D/3D CAD, Building Information Management (BIM), CAE, Collaboration & Data and Information Management).
- A recognized degree in Engineering or Computer Science from an accredited College or University.
- 5-7 years of experience with the administration and configuration of Bentley ProjectWise and Bentley BIM solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of software configuration with OpenPlant, OpenPlant P&ID, Open Buildings Designer, and Open Roads Designer.
- Excellent knowledge of MicroStation and ProjectWise automation.
- Knowledge of BIM principles and ISO19650 practices.
- Knowledge of Information management within a Common Data Environment.
- Experience with SQL queries and database administration would be an asset.
- Experience working directly on projects in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment.
- Strong teamwork and good leadership and motivational capabilities.
- Excellent understanding of engineering work processes.
- Self-motivated and results-focused, with the ability to work with minimal, remote supervision.
- A fast learner with strong attention to detail
- A problem solving, conceptual thinker and able to work with complex systems
- Ability to communicate, train, effect change, and implement improvements.
#corpitjobsHere’s What You’ll Need:
- Experience coordinating and conducting training sessions and teaching materials for sharing knowledge throughout the organization
- Ability to research existing, new, and emerging products to expand work efficiencies
- Experience with Bentley Synchro, PlantSight, and iTwin solutions would be an asset.
- SCCM catalog maintenance
- mVBA/VBA knowledge
- Powershell scripting
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.