|Business Analyst - Investment banking|
Business Analyst - Investment banking
Company : ZISPL(Zconsult innovative solution private limited)
Salary : ₹10,00,000 - ₹19,00,000 a year
Location : Haryana
1. What will you do?
· Create and maintain requirement artifacts using a variety of analysis techniques such as process models, workflow diagrams, storyboards and use cases for project and enhancement delivery. The artifacts include, but are not limited to Functional Impact Analysis document, Business Requirement Document, Environment Sync Log etc.
· Collaborate directly with business partners, vendors, development and testing team to deliver quality solutions.
· Provide inputs to and review test plans, test reports, implementation plan, transition documents.
· Analyze defects together with business and IT teams, help with root cause analysis and liaise with vendor to explain the problem.
· Review release notes and vendor documentation
· Help with data/feeds comparisons, assist the IT team with analysis as necessary.
2. What kind of background are we looking for?
Note – the background definition is indicative and is flexible for right candidates.
· 5+ years’ experience working as Business System Analyst. 2+ years of Investments, Asset Management and/or Capital Markets experience.
· Experience of supporting or implementing solutions within Investments, Asset Management and/or Capital Markets.
· Experience of working with virtual multi-site, multi-time zone environment.
· Experience of working with North America business or working in North America is an advantage.
3. What skill sets or knowledge should you have?
· Knowledge of the Institutional Investment, Asset Management and/or Capital Markets
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills, to strengthen client relationships, building trust and inspiring confidence.
· Proven ability to lead work effort, drive project forward from scope definition through work estimation/schedule definition and manage to delivery date.
· Ability to perform business impact analysis and document those.
· Demonstrated problem solving skills with ability to get to root issues / cause.
· Ability to work independently as well as being a strong team player
· Display leadership, planning and consulting skills
· Clarity on Waterfall, Agile software development life cycles.
· SQL knowledge and ability to run appropriate queries will be good skills to have.
· Good to have- CSM, ITIL certifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹1,000,000.00 - ₹1,900,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19