|Associate, Corporate Finance|
Associate, Corporate Finance
Company : Kroll
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Kroll. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Our Corporate Finance Service Line acts as the investment banking arm of Kroll. They focus on providing merger and acquisition (M&A), transaction opinion, and transaction advisory services. Hundreds of public corporations, financial sponsors, family-owned businesses and other middle-market and growth companies have met their strategic goals through a Kroll’ managed M&A transaction.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
We are looking for Analysts/Associates to join our Corporate Finance team.
A career within Kroll Global Business Solutions, Corporate Finance will provide a valuable experience in an exciting, dynamic and challenging working & learning environment.
Corporate Finance Analysts/Associates will work with the Global M&A teams on a variety of engagements. The resources will be assigned a wide variety of tasks as listed below and given additional responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit.
- Perform company, industry, market/competitor research and due diligence tasks
- Work directly with local manager/global colleagues and support engagement team on key/specialized engagement tasks such as M&A buyer searches, M&A key facts summary/tables, market/industry/economic overview research & analysis, comparable company/comparable transactions screening/analysis etc. in both normal and pressure situations
- Provide analytical/research support to global colleagues for M&A engagements and opportunities
- Research and compile qualifications for new prospective clients based on reviews of industry credentials on salesforce and outreach to different service lines for recommendations of completed engagements to feature
- Draft certain aspect/parts of pitch materials, information memoranda and management presentations assigned in support of M&A assignments
- Ensure completion of special assignments and research tasks as assigned in a timely manner
- Track news articles, stories, published information on Target/subject companies and Private Equity firms and share summary with the global counterparts in the format requested
- Contribute to the development and communication of proposals and advice to global colleagues
- Ensure high quality standard of client deliverables by having strong attention to detail and self-review
- Assistance in maintaining the data room
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Management (with a concentration in Accounting, Economics or Finance) from an accredited university or college
- 1 to 4 years of relevant experience for an Analyst level and 3 to 6 years of experience for an Associate level is preferred
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple engagements and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- A critical thinker who can quickly evaluate and analyze companies and financial information
- Strong writing and communication skills as well as excellent analytical skills
- Ability to prepare deliverables with a keen eye on formatting and aesthetics
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- High level of attention to detail and self-review
- Ability to work effectively with senior colleagues and managers
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated strong personal integrity
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Demonstrated positive attitude towards work
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work long hours as needed
- Demonstrated flexibility to work with different managers and service lines
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.