|Assistant Logistics Manager|
Assistant Logistics Manager
Company : Sansi Global Pvt.Ltd.
Salary : ₹2,30,000 - ₹2,40,000 a year
Location : Delhi
Job Function Assistant Logistic Manager
Company Name SANSI Global Private Ltd.
City 607 6th Floor Surya Kiran Building 19 KG Marg Connaught Place New Delhi
Job Brief We are looking for a reliable Logistics Manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics Manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Ensure Managing entire function of Advance License, EPGC, Duty Drawback & MEIS
- Ensure Directing and controlling imports & exports total operations
- Finalizing freight forwarders contracts, customs clearance agents contracts & transportations contracts from various sea ports.
- Domestic & Imports Sourcing.
- Head the entire activities such as financial accounting, sales accounting, sales tax, sevice tax , income tax, excise, custom & DGFT , bank Accounts operations
- Opening of LC , PCFC, Import payments by availing suppliers/ buyers credit from various Forign Banks on low intrest rates, admin.
- Expenditure sales, debtors &creditors againg and their analysis , freight contracts ,inventory, And ERP .
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Experience in Supervising entire EXIM and DGFT related activities
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
Experience 3 -4 years
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Pay: ₹230,000.00 - ₹240,000.00 per year
- Day shift