New Job Vp – Finance Systems Operations, Gfoc, Gsc'S In Haryana
|VP – Finance Systems Operations, GFOC, GSC's|
VP – Finance Systems Operations, GFOC, GSC's
Company : HSBC
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of VP-Digital Enablement- Finance Systems
Principal responsibilities :
VP-Digital Enablement- Finance Systems will work closely with the Global Process Owners in Finance, Chief Control Officer (CCO) & Digital Finance IT teams. The incumbent of this role will be an analyst/developer who is hands on with delivery of automation initiatives and has expert/advanced level of knowledge on Xceptor, Microsoft Power Automate, Python, GitHub and SQL.
The role will also include technical evaluation of current problem statements, data collation, management reporting, solution development, change and other implementation activities. This role would be expected to be at the center of how Finance Operations shapes, delivers and embeds automation changes, working with the business and our other delivery partners.
The role is expected to cover the following areas of responsibility:
- The role is expected to work collaboratively with the Global Process owners, project/program managers, internal process and business, external vendors, delivery partners including IT/ITID and subject matter experts to support and deliver targets as per the Change and Implementation approach, Terms of Reference (ToR), achieving milestones as per respective Project plans.
- Perform business analysis which entails translating business requirements & designs into detailed functional requirements followed by development of a technical solution.
- The role will lead to the candidate work in the build, data collation, analysis activities would also be in scope, initiation, requirements management and developing solution designs for problem statements involving the requirements of EUC reduction, Effort saves and/or Strengthening of controls.
- The role will also encompass project management activities such as change planning and audience analysis; through to designing and delivering change interventions (e.g. communications, training, support, organisation alignment); and tracking and taking actions on change readiness, adoption, and feedback as prescribed by Change Governance Framework.
- Understanding and interpreting the data calculations and validation within the application.
- Evidencing a proactive approach - it is fundamental for this role that all stakeholders are kept informed of the progress of issues raised towards resolution
- Strong understanding of implementing various automation tools on large scale Banking / Finance projects is a must
- End to end understanding of the process within the agreed timelines or learning curve.
- The level of performance is in sync with the target set as per the SLA/KPI.
- Partnering with the IT for various systems to design and implement solutions as per requirement
- Responsible for the coordination and governance of controls used in the system.
- Evaluating technologies available for the implementing the solution
- Demonstrates HSBC Values with utmost professionalism
- Work in the 'Digital enablement' team and conduct trainings (if needed) as a subject matter expert for Xceptor, Microsoft Power Automate, Python, Qlik, GitHub and SQL and be a mentor/guide for the aspirants wishing to learn the digital technologies
- Experience of leading and executing large scale process automation projects in Banking / Finance industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with team members/wider business including senior executive management and ability to develop a good rapport in challenging situations
- Ability to work in large teams across multiple locations and able to cope with pressure & tight deadlines
- Strong presentation creation, delivery, problem solving and influencing skills
- Assertive, with a positive attitude and an open mind
- Experience in working/trouble shooting Microsoft Excel and VBA/Macros/SQL based technical and non-technical solution implementations
- Should have worked previously on databases e.g. MS Access, Oracle etc. and should be comfortable with query processing language e.g. SQL an IT environment.
- Should have experience in producing and processing MI and reporting using excel based large data sets.
- Experience in working on advanced statistical programming languages like Python and R
- Should have exposure on various automation tools like Xceptor, Advance Python
- Experience in administration and working of Microsoft Server, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Audit would be a plus.
- Experience in administration and working of visualization tools would be an added plus.
- Should be well versed with prevalent industry specific documentation standards and should have the ability to quickly learn and adopt HSBC's prescribed Business Transformation Framework (BTF) standard.
- Experience in executing and supporting User Acceptance Testing/Business Readiness Testing scenarios.
- Technical Skills Sets (technical know-how is essential for the role)
- Tools / Languages - Advance Python, Automation tools etc.
- Visualization tools - Qlik, Power BI, Tableau, SAS VA
- General Ledger Systems - Oracle, SAP, Fusion
- Relational Database – Oracle, SQL, Big Data
- Strong knowledge of VBA macros, scripting / coding
- Good to have – Knowledge of PowerShell, Unix / Linux commands
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued By HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD***