New Job Visa Consultant In Kerala
Company : Envertiz Consultancy Private Limited
Salary : ₹15,000 - ₹25,000 a month
Location : Kerala
We are in search of dynamic professionals who can handle the role of a Visa consultant cum processing executive to work in our Kochi office.
The job demands professional assistance and documentation in the 'end to end' visa process of the applicants and their dependents proceeding to the UK. The nationality of the service users would vary from Asians, African countries to the Caribbean nations. Excellent and timely support over telephone/email should be facilitated to every applicant and smooth process flow should be ensured at all times.
The work environment can be very high pressured and as such requires someone who is resilient and able to cope in a fast-paced environment. The consultant is required to contact the clients over email and telephone, therefore a strong command of English is required.
The Ideal Individual would be:
A person, who is very familiar, experienced and specializes in immigration law, providing visa solutions to corporate clients and their relocating employees and well versed with the below skill sets:
1. possessing prior experience in Overseas Education / Immigration / Recruitment / HR / Sales / BPO / Insurance/ Counseling.
2. filing the cases, taking follow-ups for the documents, solving client queries
3. helping Individuals who wanted to relocate internationally
4. maintain a strong working client relationship
5. excellent communication skills & command of the English Language is Mandatory.
6. excellent problem-solving and customer service skills.
7. familiarity with computers and the Internet is a must.
8. very good in assisting immigrants with document filing procedures and paperwork and legal representation in order to obtain work authorization.
9. experience in the documentation process to obtain a visa from the UK, the US, Australia, Hong Kong, Canada, New Zealand or European countries.
10. handling client queries over the phone and in meetings & emails.
11. daily follow up with the clients and help in filling the forms.
12. team skills and strong relationship building skills.
13. passion to learn and grow.
14. responsible and motivated to give your best.
15. ability to accomplish results.
Expected Start Date: 6/12/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
Yes, Fully compliant.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ernakulam, Kerala: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Visa Processing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Total: 2 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer