New Job Tfl - Lending Sr Analyst Replacement In Rajasthan
|TFL - Lending Sr Analyst Replacement|
TFL - Lending Sr Analyst Replacement
Company : Deutsche Bank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Rajasthan
Job Title :Trade and Transaction Analyst- Sr. Analyst
Lending Operations business for the Corporate Bank and Investment bank clients in Jaipur is responsible in managing Lifecycle events on Loan Deals, which provides Middle Office and Back Office support to APAC, Europe/UK and US regions. The individual will be involved in various aspects of recording and maintaining all Operational Roles of Loan Life Cycle includes Documentation monitoring, Collateral Updates, Pledging (Regulatory), reporting and Loan IQ (LS2) knowledge or equivalent is required. Individual to work closely with various stakeholders with the Onshore counterparts, Loans teams, Business and technology divisions for the PWM (Private Wealth Management) business. The role is demanding complex & critical in nature and requires interaction with all audience levels across Operations including Onshore counterparts, Credit Risk Managers, Relationship Managers, Front office etc. Additionally, the individual should be flexible with shifts including US shift coverage.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Manage the daily operations of the department in an efficient and effective manner
- Establish and maintain an efficient and productive working environment within the department based on continuous and effective staff communication.
- Achieve established departmental goals within defined timelines
- Participates in the review and recommendations of operational systems and procedures
- Communicate with management team to coordinate system and control activities related to loan documentation monitoring, Collateral management and Regulatory reporting (FED)
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
- Meets expectations for attendance and punctuality. Backup for loan operations staff as needed
Your skills and experience
Considering the demanding, complex & critical nature of the role and able to work in fast passed environment with consistent deadlines, candidates should meet the below requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or post-graduation degree in Finance.
- Minimum of 5 - 6 years of work experience.
- Good knowledge of Loans Lifecycle Application – Loan IQ ( LS2 ) or Equivalent
- Able to connect the dots between two applications and draw insights towards remediation
- Self-starter, Accountable, Delivery Oriented
- Can work in EMEA Shift – deep connect with US and UK
- Good communication skills – able to connect with regional managers and progress
- Project management skills – able to streamline, organize and feed it back via MIS
- Proficiency in MS Office applications with advanced knowledge of excel a strong plus.
How we’ll support you
- Individuals potential to move up levels based on performance
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.