Company : Bank of America
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Overview (Bank overview, GBS India overview, Function Overview)*
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
- BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Knowledge Service Center (KSC) supports global businesses of the Bank with solutions requiring judgment application, sound business understanding and analytical perspective. The domain experience in the areas of Financial Research & Analysis, Quantitative Modeling, Risk Management and Prospecting Support provide solutions for revenue enhancement, risk mitigation and cost optimization. The division comprising of highly qualified associates operates from three locations i.e, Mumbai, Gurugram & Hyderabad
Publishing & Support team was set up in 2010 as part of KSC to provide offshore delivery to Line of Business. Team assists onshore (US) Business owners, Client & Financial advisors with respect to publication, expiration and web maintenance of content and documents on Resource Central Platform (ML / Private Bank Internal website). The platform is used by home and field offices, Private Bank and Merrill advisors to access operational and marketing related content and documents residing on the site.
- The candidate would be required to assist Business owners and client facing teams - Financial Advisors (FA), Client Advisors (CA), PMs (Portfolio Managers) etc with respect to publication, expiration and web maintenance of content and documents on Resource Central platform. They will be responsible for:
- Publishing of contents, such as; documents, News & Alerts and pages on Resource Central website
- Website maintenance
- Collateral and Adhoc Reporting
- Other responsibilities would involve need based interaction with our onshore business partners or Line of Business.
- Ensure to adhere to predefined parameters in terms of quality and timeliness of work
- Expected to actively participate in key process improvement/operational initiatives
Graduate / Postgraduate
Certifications If Any
2-3 years prior experience in Website maintenance
- Knowledge of Web content management / HTML
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable with technology and able to learn new technology from instruction and on their own
- Experience with CSS, Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Proficient in MS Office
- Organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
15:30 / 18:30 To 00:30 / 03:30
Hours Per Week:45
Referral Bonus Amount:0