New Job Team Lead - Inbound Operations-Contractual In Jharkhand
|Team Lead - Inbound Operations-Contractual|
Team Lead - Inbound Operations-Contractual
Company : ElasticRun
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Jharkhand
Roles and Responsibilities
TEAM LEAD – INBOUND OPERATIONS
As a team lead, candidate shall report to the shift in charge and shall have the responsibility of managing the inbound fulfilment centre operations.
- Candidate should have experience of working in a warehouse / fulfilment centre, preferably working on the inbound operations side
- Candidate should be familiar with all the operational process on the inbound operations side right from unloading, goods inspection, GRN & put away.
- Candidate should be hands on in using system & have good understanding of the standard processes inside a warehouse
- Candidate should have the ability to plan manpower required to carry out the inbound operations, particularly in the vehicle unloading & put away operations
- Candidate should be able to supervise & drive the inbound operations team to achieve the set daily targets.
- Candidate should have good understanding of the metrics that are measured for tracking the performance in the inbound operations
- Candidate should have understanding of how storage space is assigned & should drive the team to follow standard 5S practices in the warehouse
- Candidate should train & guide the team to use the MHEs appropriately & how to handle the goods to minimize product damages.
1 to 2 years of experience in warehousing / fulfilment centre operations, preferably on the inbound operations side.
Candidates should display high levels of integrity & should have an eye to process excellence.
Candidates should be hands on in using system & should be comfortable using office tools.
Candidates should be passionate towards operations stream & have an inherent drive to excel & grow in his / her career.
Candidates should possess good oral & written communication skills.
Candidates should be pro-active in communicating & escalating matters that require immediate attention of the superiors.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
Operations Team Handling
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
NTex Transportation Services Private Limited
ElasticRun is a Kirana Commerce Platform. It enables businesses to reach small Kirana stores in the deep rural parts of India.
ElasticRun acts as an extended arm of FMCG companies’ direct distribution networks in the rural area to provide a set of net new customers to the FMCG companies. It has been helping eCommerce companies reach the customers in far flung areas through its network of rural Kirana stores. ElasticRun brings banks and financial institutions closer to a new set of underserviced SME customers from its rural Kirana network. ElasticRun has been harnessing the data generated from its platform to help its customers sharpen their marketing plans.
ElasticRun achieves deep reach through its technology platform. This technology enables a “no capex” and “variable cost” crowdsourced logistics network. Further, by building the technology platforms for transactions, credit and data analytics, ElasticRun intends to become the de facto channel for Indian businesses to reach the under-serviced rural markets.
Through its rural Kirana network, ElasticRun platform would channel trade, finance and data of $600 Bn consumption in India.
ElasticRun was founded by Sandeep Deshmukh, Shitiz Bansal and Saurabh Nigam in 2016. It is backed by Kalaari Capital, Avataar Ventures, Naspers and Schroder Adveq.
Contact Company:NTex Transportation Services Private Limited