New Job Soft Skills Trainer In West Bengal
|Soft Skills Trainer|
Soft Skills Trainer
Company : KlaasX Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : West Bengal
SOFT SKILL TRAINER JOB DESCRIPTION
Location - Kolkata - Level 8, RDB Boulevard, Plot K-1, Block EP AND GP, Sector V, Kolkata 700091
Job Location - Kolkata
Sector - EdTech, ERP, SaaS-based product.
Product - A Learning Management System that provides an end-to-end solution to Colleges, Schools, Institutes, Local Tutors in the B2B domain. KlaasX Academy that provides 45+ courses to college students & corporate professionals in the B2C domain.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Facilitates day-to-day classes to assist students in gaining knowledge and soft-skills needed to secure employment
· Conducts classes in an atmosphere that promotes caring and respect in accordance with the Mission and Vision of Udayan Care
· Plans, organizes, and administers the prescribed curriculum with the support of the IT Programme Coordinator
· Prepares written weekly reports to Head of the Programme
· Demonstrates understanding of Employability skills, teaching materials, and procedures with understanding of various teaching methods.
· Understands the need of and sensitivity to culturally diverse populations.
· Maintains close communication with IT Programme Coordinator and HOD of the Programme
· Instructs clients in job seeking, application procedures; resume writing, interview preparation and job retention skills and attitudes
· Provides job search/career information workshops and presentations as needed
· Facilitates career counseling, evaluation, skills training, job readiness training and other activities related to employment.
· Ensures the delivery of services which are reflective of an Independent Living, self sufficiency and empowerment.
· Maintain necessary documentation for the centre records, billing and organizing programme activities
Desired Candidate Profile
· Around up to 2 years of work experience in relevant field.
· Graduate or post graduate in any stream
· Zeal to work for project-based commitments
· Should be well-versed with English and Bengali language compulsorily
Skills and Knowledge
· Strong analytical skills and good judgment
· Good communications skills, networking and relationship building skills with a wide range of individuals in public, private and non-profit sectors
· An ability to work successfully under pressure with the capacity to manage competing priorities and deliver to deadlines.
· Strong personal and social values
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Day shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19