New Job Reporting Analyst (Mis) In Haryana
|Reporting Analyst (MIS)|
Reporting Analyst (MIS)
Company : Jacobs
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
The Reporting Analyst will help in the design, development, implementation and support of Business Intelligence (BI) reports, Excel Reports, and other tools working with cross-functional teams. The Reporting Analyst needs to document reporting requirements to meet business needs. The Reporting Analyst, will need to design, develop, test and implement reports and dashboards that utilize the underlying data repositories.
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources
- Present developed reports and dashboards to the leadership team.
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for all users.
- Provide training and assistance to users for generation of Ad hoc reports.
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
- Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision.
- Timeline and accuracy of reports to be maintained all the time.
- Some experience in a Growth and Sales related environment would be desirable.
- 3+ years’ experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards.
- A degree in engineering, planning, marketing, business or related field.
- Familiarity with Sales CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Proficient with MS Office Applications like Excel, Access etc. and being able to design reports and tools with VBA macros.
- Extensive experience with data warehouse implementations
- Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments that includes multi-location teams
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- International working environment and unique company culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance and others
Primary Location: Flexible across Gurugram/Navi Mumbai/Hyderabad/Bengaluru
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.