New Job Recruitment Coordinator (Hyderabad) In Telangana
|Recruitment Coordinator (Hyderabad)|
Recruitment Coordinator (Hyderabad)
Company : Resource Solutions
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Telangana
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers.
Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Asia.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role
In this role as a Recruitment Coordinator, you will be part of the India team delivering end to end recruitment services for our clients. Your remit is to support our recruiters on coordination, driving governance and process, data integrity and providing the best experience to our candidates and hiring managers.
Recruitment Process Management
- Responsible for administration relating to recruitment for client in India.
- Partnering with recruiters, hiring managers and HRBP to prepare necessary documentation, assist with job advert creation, scheduling interviews across multiple locations and time zones.
- Preparing offer acceptance letters and onboarding support for new hires.
- Managing and reacting efficiently to volume recruitment and partnering with, HR and Business to engage with top talent on a regular basis.
- Design and create communication to send to talent pool candidates and monitor responses.
- Ensuring appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing job search.
- Working with approved PSL vendors and manage terms and conditions for new vendors.
Process and Procedure Compliance
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Ensuring ATS/in-house recruitment management solution is always accurate and up to date.
- Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, email policies, cost management, etc).
- Implementing simple, effective, and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes.
- Liaising with Resource Solutions MI and Finance teams as well as vendors and clients to help facilitate invoice payments in a timely manner.
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience.
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme.
- Private medical insurance.
- A fantastic training and development programme.
- Volunteer time off.
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend.
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes.
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP.
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a career with no limits? We are the solution.
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to ...