New Job Purchase Manager In Karnataka
Company : Gita Refractories Private Limited
Salary : ₹40,000 - ₹50,000 a month
Location : Karnataka
· Manage the purchasing process including the buying, selling and distributions aspects of the company
· Review new project proposals for the company
· Communicate with the Purchase heads to discuss the price details.
· Analyze existing purchasing processes for performance
· Implement improvements to existing purchasing processes and delivery systems
· Handle contract negotiations with vendors and suppliers
· Identify ideal suppliers based on quality, cost and reliability
· Maintain a good relationship with the company's client.
· Formulate annual and monthly procurement budgets, prepare annual and monthly accounts, plan procurement budgets, and control procurement costs; review the annual procurement plans reported by various departments, coordinate plans and determine procurement content to reduce unnecessary expenses and use the most effective funds Ensure maximum supply.
· Responsible for the development, introduction and establishment of a strong and high-quality supplier resource library, and formulating an end-to-end management system for the introduction, evaluation, and elimination of related suppliers of various categories.
· Responsible for establishing and improving the internal control and compliance system of the Purchasing Department, establishing the product procurement process, and ensuring the compliance of the purchased products.
· Investigate and study the purchasing needs and usage of various departments of the
company, be familiar with the corresponding supply channels of various materials and
gifts, understand the changes in the market, and adjust the purchasing needs in time
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹40,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Morning shift
- total work: 10 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer