New Job Project Manager In Haryana
Company : amdocs
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
Job ID: 135190
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial - No
Location: :India- Delhi (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Leads and directs teams to deliver a unique, high quality product, service or product support result within a defined schedule, budget, quality and scope.
What will your job look like?
- You will be responsible for all Project Management Office domains: Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Change, HR, Communication, Risk, Procurement and Integration
- You will deliver defined project outcomes on time, within budget and with a high level of quality
- You will develop the project's Scope of Work, and is accountable for building and maintaining an ongoing Project Management Plan
- You will build and manage an effective and engaged multi-disciplinary project team to ensure efficient project delivery, usually in a matrix manner
- You will be responsible for the management of project resources (Amdocs, clients, and sub-contractors), ensuring that budget and scheduling constraints are adhered to.
- You will align project with overall program policies, roadmap, constraints and plans. Prioritize tasks and resolves issues/conflicts.
All you need is...
- Responsible to identify the Private Enterprise Network used cases and value propositions for both the telco and non-telco customers
- Lead technical sales interactions with customers which includes product presentations, demonstrations and/or trials, technical documentation, training, and other services as required.
- Build effective relationships with customers at various levels and serve as main point of contact for technical and network strategy discussions.
- Collaborate with the sales team in developing and maintaining new opportunities sales funnel including C-Level discussions.
- Knowledge and zeal to stay updated on the latest trends in ORAN, VRAN, CRAN, IoT, Private Networks, IoT driven sensors and camera systems
- Preparation of technical sales materials including collateral, quotation, timeline, project plan and solution proposals
- Understand pricing mechanisms and support sales team in building commercial proposals
- Support customer’s strategic objectives by suggesting new avenues and advise on operational savings.
- Provide applicable product/hardware suggestions, utilization metrics with product roadmap and future feature support.
- Work closely with the hardware partners and the product team in defining the technical requirements and project blueprint.
- Knowledge of Atoll design tool is a plus
- Provide internal guidance to the Engineering teams and Amdocs hardware/software partners regarding product/service requirements and specifications that will help grow the business.
- Able to identify new sales growth opportunities and execute Amdocs’s vision of Private Enterprise Networks
- Lead all aspects of technical sales engagement to meet business objectives.
- Maintain contact and open communication with customers to assist with future needs.
Why you will love this job:
- You will work on large challenging and complex programs
- You will be able to work with the best and brightest minds to collaborate across accounts/regions to provide a single voice
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce