New Job Placement Coordinator (Educational Institution) In Assam
|Placement Coordinator (Educational Institution)|
Placement Coordinator (Educational Institution)
Company : Pensive Supremo Edu Private Limited
Salary : ₹14,000 - ₹17,000 a month
Location : Assam
- Assisting the placement manager
- Lineup candidate for Placement, Conduct Pre & Post placement activity of students.
- Groom trainees and finally Counsel and Motivate trainees for jobs lineup.
- Tapping companies for placement and managing the placement process
- To place candidate as per requirement of the skill programs.
- To track and collect documents of placed candidates.
- Find out the placement tie-ups with industries and organizations.
- Initiate Corporate Tie up.
- Monitoring and ensure the Quality training of the students.
- Preparing periodic reports and MIS Reports for recruitment.
- Liaising and reporting to the Govt. authorities for the project, as required.
- Developing correspondence for various initiatives such as in selection process, placement drives, invitation letters, offer letters.
- Meeting and coordinating with HR Heads of the organization, giving them detailed Presentation & do the tie up for placements.
- Ensuring Campus Interviews of Hospitals, Airlines and Hospitality.
- Ensuring excellent rapport & relationship with HR Recruiter.
- Mapping of students skill set (for Screening) and shortlist students as per vacancies.
- Managing Events, Seminar, Workshops.
- Ensuring minimum 90% placements of students
- Coordinating with the ticketing executive between the placed and mobilized students
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Assist in vendor relationship management
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Sorting and distributing mail, and maintaining paperwork
- Schedule agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Having a Graduate or Post Graduate in Business Management is preferred.
- Having a minimum 1-2 years of experience in Placement Coordination/Management will be preferred
- Should have excellent communication & representative skills.
- Should be energetic & enthusiastic
- Should be a team player
- Open for traveling within Guwahati/ Assam if required.
- Should have enthusiasm to work towards maintaining brand equity among students.
- Female and male candidates are preferred
- Having a two wheeler will be a plus.
Job Type: Walk-In
Salary: ₹14,000.00 - ₹17,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Master's (Preferred)
- Placement Coordination: 1 year (Preferred)
- Liaisoning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business development: 1 year (Preferred)
- English, Hindi, Assamese (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Speak with the employer