New Job Pharmacy Assistant In Jharkhand
Company : Alam hospital and Research centre private limted
Salary : ₹30,000 a month
Location : Jharkhand
- Overseeing sales assistants, cashiers, shelf stockers, and other pharmacy employees.
- Good knowledge of medicine procurement of the medicine and complete management of pharmacy.
- Preparing drugs and executing prescription orders for collection or delivery.
- Ordering pharmacy supplies and controlling the inventory on a daily basis.
- Enforcing best practice protocols when storing prescription drugs and controlled substances.
- Verifying prescription details with the healthcare specialists who prescribed them, when required.
- Advising customers about the recommended use, dosage, and possible side-effects of medication.
- Maintaining an approved drug and controlled substances list and verifying expiry dates.
- Monitoring product displays and shelves, as well as the general appearance of the pharmacy.
- Addressing customers' requests and complaints.
- Appointing and training new pharmacy employees and scheduling shifts.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: Up to ₹30,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Pharmacy Incharge: 4 years (Preferred)
- Clinical pharmacy: 4 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Speak with the employer