New Job Operations Analyst - Reconciliations In Maharashtra
|Operations Analyst - Reconciliations|
Operations Analyst - Reconciliations
Company : Citco
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Reconciliations team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- Produce daily operational deliverables in line with client service level agreements, primarily activity in positions, trades and cash
- Evaluate cash flows, financing and risk associated with a broad range of investment products including derivatives, debt and private equity
- Analyze, investigate and resolve issues; prepare reports for assessment and sign off on portfolio and cash risk
- Apply critical thought to existing tools, controls and processes; make recommendations and test solutions
- Support the conversion of any new clients and existing migrations
- Maintain positive and professional relationships with all stakeholders
- Review and coach junior staff; assist in the resolution of day-to-day issues
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Professional Accounting/Finance designation considered an asset (CFA, CPA)
- 2+ years in Financial Services with an exposure to P&L reporting or Operation processing
- Product knowledge of domestic, global and OTC security markets, fixed income and derivatives
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Knowledge of Hedge Funds
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.