New Job Manager, Government Business - Deoh In Tamil Nadu
|Manager, Government Business - DEOH|
Manager, Government Business - DEOH
Company : Alcon
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tamil Nadu
Summary of Position:
Alcon is looking to hire a Manager- Government Business – DEOH (Dry Eye and Ocular Health) at Chennai. Driving Sales Performance by building & executing Sales Plan to meet the annual objectives of the assigned area, enhance the market share and develop effective professional business relationship with Customers. Implement robust Account Plans with complex Customers including Hospitals, Institutions & Local Health Authorities. Implementation of the Marketing Plan and supporting objectives and programs related to Sales, such as coverage, Profiling-segmentation-targeting, distribution, area sales target setting, scientific and promotional events.
- Manage and achieve annual Sales objective of the assigned area.
- Working closely with cross functions of Alcon India to jointly bring values for Customers, Patients & Organization. Collaboration to ensure listing, pricing negotiations & Contracts that achieve sustained values & access to quality eye care.
- Ensure sound Governing Key Accounts & Customer coverage (all stakeholders) in the assigned territory. Implement robust Account Plans with complex Customers including Hospitals, Institutions & Local Health Authorities
- Responsible to implement organizational sales and promotional strategy that increases Alcon market share in units and values in the market in synergy with Marketing, other business and support units of the company within the assigned geographical market.
- Accountable for the implementation of launch strategy, promotional and sales call frequency based on efficiency tools to maximize the impact of the sales force deployment (including but not limited to Customer Profiling –segmentation-targeting analysis, territory administration, routing), both quantitative and qualitative
- Ensure a detailed knowledge and understanding of the healthcare environment and the priorities, drivers, pressures and needs of the Customers.
- Sound management of Sales Terms, Distribution Channels and Policies and Commercial Policies. Monitor, control and ensure accounts receivables
- Feed back to Zonal Sales Managers/Head-Government Business and Brand Manager on market, competition activities, important issue & developments.
- Forecasting in Coordination and work with ZSM/SCM team for inventory related matters.
- Responsible for adverse event and product complaint handling related activities at a local level including the collection, intake and forwarding the information to the Local Vigilance Representative).
- Adherence to all corporate compliance guidelines & corporate programs
Key Requirements/Minimum Qualifications:
- University Graduate.
- 10-15 years with more than 5 years in Government Business
- Proficient in English
- MBA or post-graduation degree in Marketing, Economics.
- Total Experience of 10-15 years, 8-10 years in Government Business
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or any other reason.