New Job Government Data Analyst In Tamil Nadu
|Government Data Analyst|
Government Data Analyst
Company : Philips
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tamil Nadu
Job TitleGovernment Data Analyst
Effective Wednesday, December 8, 2021, all U.S.-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment at Philips. Employees with a sincerely held religious belief and/or disability impacting their ability to obtain the COVID vaccine can request a reasonable accommodation.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
*** US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
*** Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Cambridge, Bothell, Nashville are the preferred locations for this role
This data analytics position is an excellent opportunity to provide government market data, analytics and insights to key Philips sales and marketing stakeholders. Analysis will include sales to the Government – VA and DOD, as well as NEMA and other sources across Philips major Health Systems businesses. Individual will be responsible for learning FPDS, data reporting, analytics, insights and gathering and synthesizing data from multiple sources. The job also requires strong analytical capabilities, as well as the ability to dig through volumes of data and draw insights and conclusions. Ability to comprehend situations, ask insightful questions, and analyze data is vital for success.
You are responsible for:
- Synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data from a variety of sources to provide thoughtful and relevant sales and marketing recommendations to Philips businesses.
- Problem-solving with business leaders and team peers to appropriately scope inquiries and hone our research and analytics approach to deliver answers quickly and efficiently.
- Mining internal and external data sets and maintaining data integrity and alignment across multiple platforms.
- Using data to make the case for business decisions using data visualization products.
Key deliverables related to VA/DOD:
- Quarterly deliverables of market size, share, and trends for both Philips and competitors
- Market trending – split by VA DOD
- Ownership of the end-to-end NEMA process (input, review, production, trending & analysis)
- Facility level (VA/VISN) analytics coming from North America Segmentation tool and other sources
- Analysis of detailed data from FPDS
- Documented process including code lists for algorithm(s) to pull data from FPDS
- Understanding of FPDS documents and processes
Required Skills and/or Experience
- Must have extensive experience in the government FPDS system as well as setting and/or working with government data
- 5+ years of experience in position or specialization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience if applicable.
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow. But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common: An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
How we work at Philips
Our newly adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
- We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
- We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when, and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams, and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
- We want to be at our best: The way we work, and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit our careers website to explore what it’s like working at Philips, read stories from our employee blog, find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.