New Job Experienced Logistics Representative (Logistics Support) In Haryana
|Experienced Logistics Representative (Logistics Support)|
Experienced Logistics Representative (Logistics Support)
Company : BOEING
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Indian Navy awarded Boeing a sustainment support contract for eight P8-I aircraft which are operated from the Indian Naval Air Station (INS) Rajali Arakkonam, Tamil Nadu. Boeing India Defense Private Limited is seeking an Experienced Field Services Logistics Representative to support the Program at INS Rajali. The selected candidate will be required to provide direct support and services to the Indian Navy within a field environment. Such direct support is primarily provided at non-Boeing facilities, e.g., customer bases/sites, other contractor facilities, remote operating locations, or a combination of field locations. Specific contract requirements will govern the type, extent, and criteria for the support and/or services to be provided. The selected candidate will be part of a Boeing team supporting P8- I flight operations and maintenance activities.
Roles and Responsibilities are below and are not limited to:
- Provides supply support sustainment services at customer or field locations. Manages field office resources.
- Conducts research and provides logistical assistance to support operational objectives.
- Researches, identifies and resolves customer supply support system inventory discrepancies.
- Maintains effective customer relations and manages field office resources.
- Analytical skills and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Engineering knowledge and comprehension. This includes knowledge of various engineering disciplines such as electrical, mechanical, and systems. The ability to communicate with technical personnel from multiple skill areas and functions to evaluate technical information and issues impacting support of products, services, or other deliverables.
- Provides accurate information back to Boeing engineering regarding defective parts.
- Performs technical research on parts requirement and solicits customer feedback.
- Provide products and services that meet the highest technical and quality standards, regulatory requirements, and company policies and processes and embrace first-time quality as a way of life – not accepting, creating or passing any defects and speaking up.
- Knowledge of techniques to help identify a customer's organization, capabilities, practices, support resources, preferences, problems, and other constraints in order to provide effective product support and technical issue resolution.
- Maintaining a data collection system which records all actions associated with repair of parts.
- Demonstrates safety awareness, establishes a proactive safety culture and upholds safety standards whilst providing direct support to the customer. Knowledge of aircraft systems to identify parts falling in Dangerous Goods category to ensure the safe regulatory shipment of aircraft parts, support equipment while adhering to required regulatory requirements (International Air Transport Association (IATA), Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR).
- Tracks and monitors aircraft repairable parts, provides status and estimated delivery dates.
Typical Education / Experience required:
- Bachelor's degree with 8 to 15 years' related work experience is required.
- Are you eligible to work in India
- Ideal candidate must have demonstrated & successful experience working on P8-I or 737 NG aircraft. Previous experience on P8-I aircraft maintenance is desirable.
- Experience working with P8-I’s or 737 NG’s.
- Experience reading and interpreting airplane publications and maintenance manuals.
- Experience with computer-based maintenance systems.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries including U.S.-based employees. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.