New Job Data Research Analyst In Maharashtra
|Data Research Analyst|
Data Research Analyst
Company : Morningstar
Salary : ₹3,30,000 a year
Location : Maharashtra
Title: Data Research Analyst
Department: Managed Investment Data
Team: Emerging Group & Performance Team
CTC: 3.30 LPA + shift allowance (if working in shifts)
Shift: Flexible to work in shifts
Shift Timings : Afternoon Shift (UK) : 3pm to 12am( Drop provided) / Night Shift (US) : 8pm to 5am (Drop provided)
Work Location: Vashi (Navi Mumbai)
MBA / MMS / / PGDM/ MCOM / BMS / BBA/ B&I / BCOM / A&F can apply.
Aadhar Card is mandatory for candidate registration at the time of attempting online test.
Immediate Joiners preferred.
Mumbai candidates preferred
Eligible candidate will receive an email with the online test link and instructions. The candidate would be required to attempt the test as per the date and time mentioned in the email. The candidates selected in the test will undergo 3 virtual interview rounds. The online test and the interviews will happen in the month of December 2021 itself.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the recruitment team.
Date of Joining:
The expected date of joining is December 2021.
Job Location: Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Morningstar's Research Group provides independent analysis on individual securities, funds, markets and portfolios. Morningstar is one of the largest independent sources of fund, equity, and credit data and research in the world, and our advocacy for investors interests is the foundation of our company.
Morningstar Fixed Income Team provides expertise in bonds and derivatives - the data, the analytics, the use cases for target clients. It defines the Fixed Income capability roadmap, develops fixed income methodology, identifies data vendor, produces value-added data, and coordinates across product squads to build new and enhance fixed income functionality.
Fixed Income Data Operations Team works closely with Fixed Income Data & Analytics Team and Data Technology Teams to collect fixed income data, solve data issues, establish data QA and reporting framework, and ensure data completeness, timeliness and quality.
- Actively collect managed investment data using Morningstar collection systems, and ensure data timelines, completeness and accuracy to meet business goals.
- Work with product teams, technical teams to identify and solve data issues.
- Manage relationships between Morningstar and Asset Management companies, insurance companies and other data vendors.
- Closely work with quality assurance, products, and technical departments to resolve clients data issues timely and effectively.
- Participate in the Center of Excellence initiative focused on reducing resource costs, consolidating global data collection platforms, and supporting database integration projects.
- Establish and achieve the set SMART goals with the direction of team lead.
- Continuously improve data collection and quality assurance process using LSS tools. Actively discover and raise issues in work (including system, process, and collection methodology) and propose enhancement suggestions to further improve system functionality, process efficiency and data quality.
- Participate in data and process related projects such as industry/market research, market expansion, process certification, new product development support, etc.
- Bachelors degree or above in economics/ finance/ business / maths/ statistics with minimum 60% in final year, with knowledge in fund investment data.
- Good command in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint etc.); advanced users preferred. SQL, Macro or Python will be a plus.
- Proficient with the data management policies, procedures and common technical tools.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving capabilities, and excellent communication written as well as verbal & reporting skills.
- Strong learning ability and equipped with self-motivation in an independent, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to exercise control over the executed tasks with the planned activities.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and handle pressure during peak seasons.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.