New Job Customer Care Executive In Uttar Pradesh
|Customer Care Executive|
Customer Care Executive
Company : British Council
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Location: Noida, South Asia, IN
Company: British Council
The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language. We work in two ways – directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefit for millions of people all over the world. We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities. We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise. We connect the best of the UK with the world and the best of the world with the UK. These connections lead to an understanding of each other's strengths and of the challenges and values that we share. This builds trust between people in the UK and other nations which endures even when official relations may be strained. We work on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2019-20 we connected with 80 million people directly and with 791 million overall, including online and through our broadcasts and publications.
Job Title: Customer Care Executive
Purpose of job:
To deliver a positive experience for all potential and existing British Council customers with an aim to maximise our business. The aim is to provide first time resolution to all customer enquiries over the Phone and through e mail response.
- Experience in a call centre environment
- Experience in a Voice bases/Blended process which includes Inbound / Outbound / Email / Chat/ Backend processing.
- Proficient in English & Hindi Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices(Voice, E Mails & Chats related)
- Good Computer (MS office) and keyboard handling skills
- Understanding of Contact Centre processes, reporting, MIS etc.
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
(including people management and finance)
- Actively promoting, recommending and providing guidance about British Council products, programmes and services, appropriately tailored to customers’ individual needs whilst making sensible attempts to cross-sell.
- Should be able to meet the sales conversion targets individually and contribute in the overall team sales target too.
- Ensuring service levels are met, access and quality standards are upheld, by answering inbound enquiries accurately and promptly and meeting agreed targets and timescales
- Accurately complete call logs on CRM/other tools and update necessary data sheets and coding all customer interactions in line with business requirements
- Working closely with colleagues and team members to share information, make new suggestions, and provide feedback surrounding customers’ needs, concerns and issues to the Sales and Customer Service Management team.
Sales and Customer Service Management team
- Research on required information using available resources/applications (Website, Shared drive, Knowledge Management Tool etc.)
- Route/Transfer calls to appropriate resource/channel if necessary
- Follow up on customer enquiries where necessary via outbound call or email
- Maintain the minimum agreed British Council quality standards on each customer interaction
- Ensure that their workforce are aware of the information security policies and comply with them
- Ensures that the team complies to ISO 27001 and IGA related requirements
- Send account opening requests effectively
- Disable accounts immediately for leavers and Absconders /on long leaves
- Document and monitor / review access levels of his/her team
- Provide security awareness and education to team
- Manage Records to ensure compliance to Freedom of information act
- Ensure incidents of their respective functions are closed within SLAs
- Any Graduate
Pay Band – 4
Contract Type – FTC
Department/Country-GM/India - Noida
A connected and trusted UK in a more connected and trusted world.
Equality , Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) Statement
The British Council is committed to policies and practices of equality, diversity and inclusion across everything we do. We support all staff to make sure their behaviour is consistent with this commitment. We want to address under representation and encourage applicants from under-represented groups, in particular, but not exclusively, on grounds of ethnicity and disability. All disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria are guaranteed an interview and we have Disability Confident Employer Status. We welcome discussions about specific requirements or adjustments to enable participation and engagement in our work and activities.
The British Council is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults who we work with.
We believe that all children and adults everywhere in the world deserve to live in safe environments and have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse, maltreatment and exploitation as set out in article 19, UNCRC (United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child) 1989.
Appointment to positions where there is direct involvement with vulnerable groups will be dependent on thorough checks being completed; these will include qualification checks, reference checks, identity & criminal record checks in line with legal requirements and with the British Council’s Safeguarding policies for Adults and Children.
If you have any problems with your application please email [email protected]
Please note: Applications to this role can only be considered when made through the Apply section of our careers website. Our ‘ASK HR’ email is only to be used in case of a technical issue encountered when applying through the careers website. Emails with supporting statements and CV/Resumes sent to this email address will not be reviewed and will be deleted.