New Job Customer Care Agent In Karnataka
|Customer Care Agent|
Customer Care Agent
Company : Ipsator Analytics Private Limited
Salary : ₹12,000 - ₹17,000 a month
Location : Karnataka
The primary job of a customer service representative is to address customer issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner. Support reps interact with customers on a variety of channels such as phone, email, and social media, and ensure that all valid customer concerns are being dealt with immediately.
· Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
· Researching required information using available resources.
· Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems.
· Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
· Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
· Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
· Answering inbound calls.
· Following up complicated customer calls where required.
· Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
· Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
· Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
· Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
· Other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Pay: ₹12,000.00 - ₹17,000.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Fixed shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Required)
- Customer support: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Hindi (Required)
- English (Required)