New Job Cad Modeller (3D) – Tekla / Microstation In Haryana
|CAD Modeller (3D) – Tekla / MicroStation|
CAD Modeller (3D) – Tekla / MicroStation
Company : Rambøll
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
We invite you to bring your strong knowledge of 3D MicroStation / Tekla into play as you coordinate with project managers, engineers and other technicians for technical delivery of wide range of engineering drawings for projects of varying complexity. To succeed in this role you must have diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI. Are you our new Senior CAD Modeller - Bridges & Civils? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions strive to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave an positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our REC department
As our new Senior CAD Modeller - Bridges & Civils you will be part of a world class, innovation driven engineering design centre owned by an independent trust and its employees. REC is a highly sophisticated center of engineering excellence and based in our India head office in Gurgaon. Working in partnership with all our established offices globally, the Ramboll Engineering Centre (REC) is a centre for excellence in design by offering optimized solutions to the rest of the organization.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Provides guidance and knowledge to juniors and works towards competence enhancement of other technician within the team
- Will coordinate with project managers and/or engineers for draughting work in a given project.
- Will work on detailed drawings for a range of projects and mentor other members of the drafting team in accomplishing complex tasks.
- Is responsible for technical correctness (checking) and timely delivery of the drawings and 3D Tekla model
- Will assist the project team towards developing/implementing draughting standards.
- Will assist in improving the efficiency and productivity of the drafting team
- Communicates the training and development needs to his supervisor
- Exercises self-discipline and work ethics
- Respect and follow company policies and procedures
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI Trained Professional with more than 8 years – 12 Years of professional experience. Candidate with B.Tech will be edge on the others.
- Knowledge of MicroStation and Tekla is desirable, knowledge of European standard would be desirable.
- Candidates having Scripting/programming skills in Rhino/Grasshopper, Dynamo or Python would be preferred.
- Knowledge of advance Tekla modelling and drawings tools like template settings and custom component would be desirable
- Exposure to steel framed buildings and British and European steel sections.
- Should have knowledge of steel and concrete detailing standards.
- Must have experience on international project
- Self-motivated, team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines can be relied on to meet deadlines
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Strong knowledge of Microstation / Tekla and good level of written and spoken English.
Welcome to our Transport division
Ramboll is a global transportation consultancy and we work on some of the biggest and most innovative infrastructure projects in the world. We are close to 3,000 bright minds working within Transport worldwide, creating practical, sustainable and economic solutions for national transport authorities, private contractors and municipalities alike.
Ramboll in India
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.