New Job Business Analyst - Architecture Strategy In Haryana
|Business Analyst - Architecture Strategy|
Business Analyst - Architecture Strategy
Company : Fidelity International
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Haryana
About the opportunity
The Technology function provides IT services to the Fidelity International business, globally. These include the development and support of business applications that underpin our revenue, operational, compliance, finance, legal, marketing and customer service functions. The broader organisation incorporates Infrastructure services that the firm relies on to operate on a day to day basis including data centre, networks, proximity services, security, voice, incident management and remediation.
Fidelity is investing in its Enterprise Architecture team with the purpose to serve the needs of Fidelity by enabling the Business, Technology and Data strategies to flourish to realise the targeted business opportunities and value.
Enterprise Architecture operates across the business and domain portfolios.
Overall, the functions aim is to:
- Unite Business, Technology and Data strategies into a technology roadmap
- Lead the transformation of Fidelity's technology estate
- Align innovation with strategy and business need
- Provide strategic thought-leadership for Fidelity
- Commission key strategy change and drive adoption.
- Ensure efficient use of change investment leading to maximum business value return
- Operate across technical, organisation and process challenges to drive design of enterprise solutions.
- Instigate and direct Delivery’s regulatory and compliance engagement, verifying success through governance checks
Educate technology and business on solutions and technologies that are relevant for the strategies
Purpose of your role
Enterprise Architecture is going through a phase investment and transformation. Key areas of focus include ensuring our EA strategy is clear, planned, tracked and transparent as well as making sure our EA pillar and domain teams are aligned.
As a Business Analyst in EA, you will be responsible for requirements gathering and analysis for key EA strategy deliveries, currently these include streamlining and tightening up governance, refinements to roles and responsibilities, revised EA tooling capabilities and tool-capability maps. You will need to help identify pragmatic end to end target states to solve key problems, to do this you will need to work with your fellow team members, wider EA groups as well as wider technology delivery, risk, security and business change teams.
To give a sense of scale, Fidelity spends ~ $500m on Technology per year. The Enterprise Architecture team provides direction and acts as guardian for this investment.
Your Key Accountabilities
- Identifying and analysing requirements effectively and efficiently
- Analysing current processes and identifying how these need to be transformed to support revised ways of working
- Analysing reporting requirements to identify data sets needed and data quality checks required
- Support of testing and training activities.
- Identifying efficiencies and implementing process improvements
- Understanding the role EA plays in the organisation and what you need to do in your role to meaningfully contribute
Lead & Communicate
- Creating clear, concise and pragmatic materials to communicate needs, issues and solutions
- Preparing materials and support for key meetings e.g., Governance groups
- Building excellent working relationships with teams across Fidelity is essential to success, these teams include Engineering, Data, Delivery and Change. Likewise, working effectively with team members globally is vital.
- Work closely with the EA, Delivery, Risk, Security and Change teams to provide a joined up view of requirements and solution options
- Help secure EA a reputation for being a useful, organised, coherent and transparent function vital to FILs transformation agenda.
Your Skills and Experience
- Business analysis experience with good attention to detail and ability to illicit unstated requirements.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to consider and solve problems end to end.
- Experience of change governance processes and best practice
- Ability to analyse problems in a structured manner.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong customer awareness and business focus.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Natural confidence, drive and enthusiasm.
- Self-starter mentality essential
- Experience working and delivering in a global environment an advantage
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and build strong working relationships with other teams.
- Architecture or engineering experience is useful.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Excellent and resourceful problem-solving skills, adaptable with a willingness to learn
- Proactive and self-organising with a “can-do” approach
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.56 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $783.6 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $567 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond.
We are committed to being a truly flexible employer, encouraging and trusting our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our business, our colleagues and our clients. We offer the maximum possible flexibility over where and when you work for all, considering your role and any local regulations. We call this new approach "dynamic working".
Find out more about what we do, our history, our new approach of "dynamic working" and how you could be a part of our future at https://careers.fidelityinternational.com/about-us