New Job Asst. Manager - Billing In Andhra Pradesh
|Asst. Manager - Billing|
Asst. Manager - Billing
Company : Quess IT Staffing
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Andhra Pradesh
“Magna Infotech, now Quess IT Staffing, is India’s largest IT staffing company with over 20 years of experience in staffing IT professionals in 300+ companies across levels and skillsets. Our 10,000+ associates deployed in 80+ cities and towns are proficient in over 500 technological skills. Our associates help enable cutting edge solutions some of the biggest names across industried. Quess IT Staffing is a division of Quess Corp Limited, India’s leading business services provider and largest domestic private sector employer. Quess Corp Limited is - ‘A Great Place to Work’ certified – a testament to our excellent culture, people, and processes.”
Roles and Responsibility
- In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to O2C domain.
- Validate the Purchase Order (PO) requests from to bill the order.
- Constantly to be interacting with clients for their feedback and support them wherever required. Ready to support any time at various locations as per client’s expectation.
- Manage Order to Cash related to collections and dispute management, implement & enforce strategy.
- Interaction with end customers via Calls and Emails for collecting pass due amounts.
- Meeting collection numbers/targets (monthly/ quarterly/ yearly).
- Customer and Country/Regional FD Relationship Management through e-mail, fax and conference calls.
- Lead and participate in conference calls with Country / Regional Financial Managers.
- Participate in governance meetings at country / region level; Closely work with the team and ensure right collaboration with the team members properly to meet the deliverables and motivate & help them to develop the process standards.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and drive implementation (Lean and Six Sigma projects).
- Should be open to work in any shift as per the business requirement.
- Minimum Qualification - B. Com Graduation (MBA in Finance preferred).
- Meaningful experience in Order to Cash.
- Very Good Written and Verbal Interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS Excel.