New Job Associate Software Engineer In Haryana
|Associate Software Engineer|
Associate Software Engineer
Company : Innostax Software Labs
Salary : ₹4,00,000 a year
Location : Haryana
About the company-
INNOSTAX SOFTWARE LABS PRIVATE LIMITED is a global Software Consulting company specialized in delivering high quality, scalable software development services to companies around the world with value focused and client-focused approach. We are working from Office in Gurgaon.
The secret to our success till date is the amazing Employees that we have who are extremely smart, highly driven and hold themselves to high ethical standards.
We need more people like us to join our Innostax Family at our GURGAON Location for the position of "ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER"
Roles and Responsibilities-
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Team player: involves others, shares knowledge and seeks opportunities for cross functional working and collaboration
- Flexibility: Adapts to situations and different/multicultural environments, revises plans and decisions in the light of new information and changing circumstances
- Results oriented: demonstrate a can-do attitude adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness. Sets up high personal standards of performance, seeks out new challenges and initiates activities
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with all stakeholders including Client, team members and leaders; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
- Participates in software design meetings and analyses user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Designs and develops high-quality code
- Tests, debugs, analyses and fixes application problems/issues
Desired Candidate Profile-
- Graduation/ Post graduation- 2020/2021 pass outs
- B.tech/BCA/BE/ BSc/ M.tech/ MCA/MSc Computer Science/ IT
- Must have scored at least above 70% in all the academics.
- You are expected to have high IQ, Good Academics ( > 70% throughout education)
- Should be comfortable with WORKING FROM OFFICE.
- Ability to work under pressure if project demands
- You are expected to have good knowledge and understanding of at least 1 programming language
- You will be expected to go through the material provided (React JS/ .NET/ Angular/ NodeJS) and expected to start contributing as soon as possible.
- You need to be very passionate for programming
- You need to be highly motivated and ambitious with a zeal for making it big
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹400,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Overtime pay