New Job Assistant Manager R&D In Gujarat
|Assistant Manager R&D|
Assistant Manager R&D
Company : SCION INTERNATIONAL LLC
Salary : ₹8,00,000 - ₹12,00,000 a year
Location : Gujarat
Overall Group’s Information
Established in 1974, the Scion International group today comprises of 14 group companies involved primarily in developing, manufacturing, distributing and marketing of fragrances, color cosmetics, skin care, bath care and other personal care products.
Our global headquarters are located in the UAE.
Our brands are distributed in over 70 countries across the world through our own fully owned distribution and manufacturing companies, 3rd party distributors or direct-to-retail setups.
Some of our many globally distributed brands include, Creation Lamis, Jean Paul Dupont, Paris Collection, Bio Glow, Dorall Collection, Nomad Life & CP Trendies to name but a few.
Our group’s state of the art manufacturing and R&D units are; European Perfume Works (Sharjah, UAE) and Suntara Cosmetics Private Limited (Ahmedabad, India).
The group is in the process of setting up a large greenfield expansion project, based in Ahmedabad, India.
In addition to these, we have sales & distribution companies in the USA, UK, Belgium, UAE and India, along with various further purchasing and sales offices.
We recognize our people as the groups most valuable assets and have skilled, committed and results-focused professionals with a variety of blue-chip company experience working with us across the globe. The group employs more than 1000 people worldwide, from over 20 different countries.
With our greenfield project, this figure is going to rise considerably.
We are looking for driven, energetic, entrepreneurial, dynamic and ambitious people who have an unending commitment to delivering the end result to join the Scion International family.
Visit us at www.scionintl.com to find out more!
To drive the formulation work for the group’s aerosol based products.
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities
· Carry out formulation development for the groups fragrance & aerosol brands.
· These will be products like; deodorants & hair sprays.
· Define product characteristics, technical concepts and ingredients composition.
· Prepare starting and finishing formula for batches.
· Match formulations of benchmark products – to carry out the end to end development of product formulations.
· Reformulate or improve existing formulas through NPD trials / batch trials.
· Detail trials, test data and lab observations. Document basic information, creative ideas, and guidance to formulators.
· Define and set specifications for new or reformulated products.
· Implement robust testing procedures for toxicology assessments, accelerated stability and preservative efficacy testing, microbial investigations.
· Support all documentation requirements for product registration in respective market zones.
· Validate Product information file, ingredients review, full formula, specifications, cautions / warnings, instructions, storage conditions, and the label and bar codes.
· Document and control data relevant to all cosmetic product/ ranges/ SKU’s.
Skills & Competencies Required
· Must come from the aerosol industry.
· We do not want some from analytical R&D (i.e. not actual formulation of products).
Must come from the aerosol industry (focusing on products like deodorants).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹800,000.00 - ₹1,200,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- R&D: 6 years (Preferred)
- Aerosol: 5 years (Preferred)