New Job Assistant Manager (Boarding) In Madhya Pradesh
|Assistant Manager (Boarding)|
Assistant Manager (Boarding)
Company : FIS Global
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Madhya Pradesh
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor of Business Management
Travel Percentage :0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Integrated Payments team is focused on growing the partner network & managing the existing partner base across different verticals like in-store, e-commerce, ISO, referral partnerships. The partners are integrated to the IP products and sell our payment services or refer leads, through the partnership we support the mutual customers & generate revenue through sales of IP products & services.
What you will be doing
- Entry level supervisory role with Indore Boarding team.
- Provides immediate supervision to group of boarding team members responsible for boarding of IP merchants.
- Assigns tasks, checks works and maintain schedules
- Receives predetermined boarding work assignments which are subject to moderate level of control and review.
- Sets priorities for team ensuring task completion.
- Does goal setting and measures performance interim and annual reviews in boarding team.
- Coordinates with other supervisors and decisions are guided by established practices and processes in boarding team
- Handles employee concerns and issues
- A portion of time is also spent in performing individual tasks related to Boarding team function
What you bring:
- Requires strong management skills
- Detailed knowledge of FIS finance shared services
- Ability to identify, address and resolves employee related issues
- Strong analytical, statistical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Visio with focus on Excel and Access
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Skill in productivity, planning, and workload management
- Ability to design, document, and implement process improvements
- Strong system management/control experience
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision; take charge of a project through completion/implementation
Added bonus if you have:
- Payment industry knowledge.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.