New Job Analyst, Hrsc In Karnataka
Company : Northern Trust Corp.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine
As a Human Resource Service Center (HRSC) Analyst at Northern Trust, you will assist in the administration of various Human Resource services and programs supporting a region. You will also interact with all levels of employees to answer HR questions and resolve issues while complying with company and legal policies
1. Responds to questions and counsels employees and managers on HR policies and processes, HR systems, employee data, and assists with data updates. Inquiries may come in via multiple channels (e.g., e-mail, phone, case management system). Utilizes knowledge base, call tracking systems and/or third party resources to educate customers of the HR Services available to them. Encourages self-service tools such as the HR Portal and other systems when appropriate. Escalates non-routine matters to appropriate subject matter experts.
2. Portrays a positive, professional, customer and delivery orientated image of the company.
3. Provides continuous status updates, guidance, and information to customers, key stakeholders, and peers within the HR functional area team(s) to ensure case resolution. Provides feedback and recommends process improvements to management.
4. Processes HR Service Center requests such as organization changes, compensation changes, leave requests, other data updates, etc.
5. Perform HR operational processes such as periodic report generation, background checks, new hire onboarding, etc.
6. Ensures high-quality standards for all activities, initiatives, and tasks within the designated functional area(s) of responsibility. Adheres to all service level agreements (SLAs) established by the HR functional area(s)/team(s). Appropriately documents case details and relevant information in the case management system.
7. Ensures appropriate documentation is up-to-date and available for HR processes.
8. Analyzes specific HR data as requested and creates formal or ad hoc reports.
9. May be responsible for training other HR Service Center analysts.
10. Participates in User Acceptance testing of new systems or features of existing systems.
The role specific responsibilities are varied and although they are assigned to one individual, they may be rotated or reassigned in order to balance the workload within the team. Each Analyst is an assigned owner of specific operational procedures, such as background checks, education assistance program reimbursements, official promotions, new hire onboarding, HR data management, report requests, etc.
Excellent oral and written communication
Customer service orientation
Problem solving skills
Works effectively as a team member
Basic knowledge of human resource programs
HRIS application tools/system knowledge (e.g. PeopleSoft, Microsoft Office)
Project management exposure a plus
Working with Us:
Working at Northern Trust goes far beyond just having a job. We encourage our partners to bring their full self to the workplace. Learning how your interests and experience could continue to grow with our longstanding and trusted business is important to us.. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
Financial – Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
Work Life Balance – Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Health & Wellbeing – Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
We hope you’re excited about this new opportunity to develop your career with us.
We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe together we can achieve greater.