New Job Administrative Assistant In Gujarat
Company : Transpire IT Services Private Limited
Salary : ₹12,000 - ₹15,000 a month
Location : Gujarat
Need Administrative assistant for the company.
Direct reporting to the CFO of the company.
The job responsibilities will be:
- Reporting the manager and CFO directly regarding all the ongoing tasks.
- Performing regular banking activities such as depositing cheques, cash etc by visiting the nearest branch of the bank.
- Keeping track of all expenses of the company and paying bills regularly without fail by coordinating with the reporting manager.
- Preparing monthly expense sheet at the end of every month for next month and implementing it on the said date.
- Performing other admin activities such as checking emails of CEO and CFO for any updates regarding the expense bills. Keeping track of emails and attending to them on a daily basis.
- Tasks will be provided by the reporting manager n a daily basis. Making a to-do list of the given tasks and performing accordingly with the guidance of the respective manager.
- Occasionally performing outdoor activities such as visiting the bank and visiting another branch of our company to complete the given task by the reporting manager.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
· MS excel must for creating reports on a weekly basis.
· Knowledge of basic banking activities such as cheque making, deposit , cash deposit and visiting bank for other activities.
· Reporting Skills
· Administrative Writing Skills
· Microsoft Office Skills
· Managing Processes
· Analyzing Information
· Problem Solving
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in any field or equivalent
· Minimum 1 year of administrative experience.
· Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
Expected Start Date: 25/11/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹15,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Fixed shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Required)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)