New Job Tws Administrator In Karnataka
Company : Kyndryl
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
Please be aware Kyndryl will continue to use some IBM systems for a certain period after spin-off. This means when you sign up to either the IBM or Kyndryl candidate portal, you will have the benefit of being able to see and apply for IBM and Kyndryl jobs and to access information about IBM and Kyndryl jobs you have applied to, for a limited period from either candidate portal. If you have already signed up as a candidate on IBM’s portal, please continue to use this account to access IBM and Kyndryl jobs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will be involved in the planning, design, management, execution, and reporting of tests using appropriate testing tools and techniques.
Responsible to administer and manage the complete Delivery with support Skills Performance and Capacity Management.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong understanding and demonstration of ITIL and IT Service Management. Knowledge on TSCO is must.
- Determining capacity requirements through discussion and negotiation with the customers
- Ensuring that all groups involved with the delivery of IT services are aware of the capacity requirements and are committed to providing delivery and/or support services which underpin the agreed levels
- Develop Capacity Plan for the depiction of the current utilization, forecasts of future utilization, potential scenarios and recommendations for providing the required capacity in a cost effective manner.
- Provision of appropriate capacity reporting to demonstrate that agreed levels of capacity, reliability and maintainability are measured and monitored on an ongoing basis
- Ensuring that the techniques and methods used by any contractors or third parties are in line with business requirements, regularly reviewed, audited and subjected to continuous improvement
- Analyze and produce a consolidated report on the introduction of single points of failure relating to the introduction of an Operational Changes
- Solid analytical skills and ability to solve problems. Applies a systematic problem-solving approach to gather needed information, evaluate alternatives, develop contingencies and prioritize actions
- Results-driven, logical and methodical approach to achieve tasks and objectives
- Strong management of performance and drive for continuous improvement
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- ITIL Certified
State / Province
City / Township / Village
Being You @ Kyndryl
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary job category
Role ( Job Role )
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?