New job Transactions Specialist II in Karnataka
|Transactions Specialist II|
Transactions Specialist II
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Karnataka
It requires use of various software (including Microsoft Office), web based, and mainframe applications. Communication, in both written and verbal formats with Branch Manger, Customer Service Representative, other Financial Institutions and internal department of the results of research efforts within established service level agreements will be necessary.
- Responsible to research and process Debit/Credit adjustment by contacting clearing partners (Branch & other Financial Institutions).
- Provide high quality servicing of research requests for customers, internal departments and/or other financial institution.
- Evaluate and analyze data from multiple sources in a fast-paced environment.
- Timely identification/escalation of issues.
- Monitor requests for age, which may include contacting bankers and providing updates regarding requests as requested by requestors and/or management.
- Research and report suspicious transaction by performing detailed research on customer account as well as verification of transaction
- Diligently follow banking guidelines provided by Federal Government
- Analyze cases and apply resolutions methods as per SOP guidelines
- Refer and transfer complex issues/inquiries to Subject matter expert & Team Leader
- Enhance customer experience by meeting customer impact accuracy levels and reducing case resolution turnaround time
- Ensure processing discipline by meeting non customer impact accuracy levels and respond to escalations with a sense of urgency
- Take active participation in PMR, Q-board, and team huddle and also identify areas for process improvement
- Complete the assigned trainings on time
- Graduate in Commerce (Preferred) or Graduate in any stream with 0-2 Years of experience
- MS Office skills
- Oral & written communication skill
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Adaptability to change
- Excellent Client focus and Customer care working practices
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Team player
- Strong time management skills required to work on BAU & other initiatives
- Flexible attitude towards working hours due to the demands of the working place
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.