New job Tendering Specialist - Smart Meters in Haryana
|Tendering Specialist - Smart Meters|
Tendering Specialist - Smart Meters
Company : Sinhal Udyog (Crystal Power group)
Salary : ₹6,00,000 a year
Location : Haryana
Sinhal Udyog is a part of the Crystal Power group.
Crystal Power - The Fastest-Rising Indian Technology Enterprise Empowering Utilities since the last decade.
We are a company led by visionaries who aspire to impact people's everyday lives by providing them access to quality, secure, and reliable energy.
Driven by research, with raw entrepreneurship as our central pillar, we are essentially an innovation lab that aims to empower utilities by providing them with futuristic and revolutionary technology solutions.
We truly believe that highly motivated, responsible and proactive employees are the main reason for the success and development of our company.
Before you read further, take time to ask yourself:
- Does the immense scope of ever-changing technology excites you?
- Do you have inquisitiveness to learn new products and ideas?
- Good ability to write and speak?
- Do you like to research the domain?
- Can you articulate technical solutions on paper?
If you answered YES, we are eager to meet you!
Crystal Power is an employee-centric organization that stands tall and robust on the strong shoulders of a +100 strong workforce, bringing their best at work every day.
We concede and conform to the thought , when great people come together, they bring out nothing but 'The Greatest Solutions.' Each of our resources is invaluable to us that we prize and praise in words, action, and spirit.
The ideal candidate will be proficient and accomplished at executing marketing strategies and contain insights and experience into presales activities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic 'Tendering Specialist - Smart Meters' to join our growing sales team.
Roles & Responsibility:
- To source new customers and business contacts, demonstrate the technical features of our products, drive sales, and maintain strong customer relations. Assisting Management to develop new markets, prospects, and opportunities.
- Traveling to the customer's location to talk about our product range.
- Demonstrating the technical features and benefits of our products.
- Advising customers on technology upgrades and related products.
- Attending product training courses and seminars.
- Assisting Management in preparation of Marketing Presentations, RFPs, Presales collaterals, and appropriate technical solution documents as per the Business requirement.
- Stay updated on the latest news, trends, technologies, and gather any other relevant information concerning the AMI domain.
- Responsible for developing product documentation of new product launches, as well as the existing product range.
- Prepare Bid solution Technical Document. The scope of work includes:
I. Work on proposal/quotation documents.
II. Evaluating the product's technical specifications and ensuring the technical comments are relevant and complete with the Technical team.
- Contribute to defining and implementation of the marketing and sales strategies
- Closely work with Software and Hardware development engineers and facilitate the preparation of the appropriate technical solution.
- § Develop and maintain complete and accurate technical documentation.
You will be reporting to CEO.
Previous experience as a sales executive – preferably in technology products.
- Strong knowledge of scientific and technical products.
- Excellence in the English language - Both, Written and Spoken.
- An insight into various aspects and layers of Power Distribution Network
- Brilliant email communication skills (English)
- Good interpersonal skills - We are looking for 'Team Players'
- Attitude to win. Willingness to learn. Passion to grow.
- Ability to travel anywhere in India at a very short notice.
- Ability to carry out advanced marketing research in the technology space.
B.Tech- Electrical Or Electronics & MBA
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹600,000.00 per year
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Yes. Premises are sanitized periodically and all employees are being encouraged to get vaccinated and use masks during business hours.
- Have you written tenders from technical specification documents for AMI domain?
- Have you ever written tenders or technical specifications for Government Utilities in power sector?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)