New job Talent Acquisition Specialist in Haryana
|Talent Acquisition Specialist|
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company : Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited
Salary : ₹4,00,000 - ₹8,00,000 a year
Location : Haryana
About Company: Applicate IT Solutions Pvt Ltd
Applicate leads the use of cutting-edge technology including Artificial Intelligence in the domain of Sales.
Applicate has created the first AI Sales Assistant, and named it ‘Sellina’. With Artificial Intelligence, ‘Sellina’ can simultaneously Assist, Supervise and Train 1000s of salespeople and channel partners across an organization & assist them in driving everyday sales!
Applicate Is already working with many top Global and Indian brands like ITC, Kelloggs, Britannia, Perfetti, Bauli, Organic India, Whirlpool, Grohe, Akzonobel, Allen Solly, Louis Philippe, Van Heusen, Arrow, U.S. Polo and other top brands.
You can also visit our website www.applicate.in or YouTube Channel for details of our company, product portfolio and customer feedbacks
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for someone having hands on experience and excellence in recruitment, who had done
technical as well non-technical recruitment (Preferably in IT industry)
- Designing and implementing the overall recruitment strategy.
- Develop and update Job descriptions and Job specifications as per company requirements.
- One must have excellence in Sourcing and attracting relevant candidates by Head hunting using databases, social
media, recruitment sites, job boards etc.
- Screen candidate’s profiles and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Hands on experience in campus hiring, bulk hiring
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- On board new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹400,000.00 - ₹800,000.00 per year
- Fixed shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gurgaon, Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Master's (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Required)
- Technical Recruitment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)