New job Sr. Auditor- Expense Statements in Maharashtra
|Sr. Auditor- Expense Statements|
Sr. Auditor- Expense Statements
Company : Medline Industries
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maharashtra
FULL TIME | MEDLINE INDUSTRIES INDIA PVT. LTD. | INDIA
Posted On 09/30/2021
- A direct, full-time employment in a large, stable, rapidly growing and yet profitable company.
- First-rate compensation and benefits package.
- Genuine individual growth potential in this new establishment.
- Open door and highly ethical work culture, with due accountability
- Follows expense reporting audit procedures. Contributes towards mitigating business risks by making recommendations with a focus on reducing processing inaccuracies and improving visibility to transactions and operations where controls are in need of enhancements and/or enforcement.
- Meets daily Expense Report Audit Production SLA designation
- Makes expense report auditing decisions. Knows when/how to flag/return expense items, changes expense types, or lowers amounts, etc.). Ensures reimbursement requests and payments are handled according to established policies and ER’s procedures and guidelines. Meets Accuracy SLA expectations.
- Audits expense reports against written policy to ensure compliance with internal company policies and government regulations, reports violations of compliance policy to Medline India team leads, who in turn will escalate to US Medline Expense Reporting Team and/or Director of Finance as needed.
- Expert in use of CONCUR system functionality.
- Analyzes and acts upon results from reports indicative of duplicate expenses. Logs results and immediately proceeds with necessary adjustments pre/post payment to employee.
- Sets up new users and contributes towards managing/escalating user’s inquiries submitted to ER’s and CCC’s dedicated e-mail inbox ([email protected])([email protected])
- Research and classify vendors by using various sources of information such as; SAP, Excel, Web Engine Searches, and other resources
- Running and using tools within Microsoft Excel to gather information from Concur reporting
- Assists with generation/maintenance of ER’s procedures/training manuals and training of department’s staff as needed.
- College degree in Business or Accounting or related work experience.
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel.
- Accuracy and timeliness with ER transaction auditing/processing.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills to speak directly with expense reporting users at all levels on expense, compliance, and standard operating procedures.
- SAP knowledge desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration; or Bachelor’s degree in other disciplines plus,
- 3-6 years of Expense Reporting experience.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills to speak directly with ER users at all levels on expense, compliance, and standard operating procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and ER reporting tool for data collection, analysis, report generation, and able to quickly provide ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Knowledge of various modules in SAP (GL, AP, AR, etc.)
- Aggregate Spend Compliance experience.
- Experience in documenting audit procedures and internal controls.
- 3-6 years of auditing experience.